Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prakhar_udr
Paper Tape
Views: 286
Message 51 of 53

Re: Airtel,Vodafone and Idea volte update

I tried using my airtel sim in another VoLTE supported phone, there it is working fine and showing VoLTE.

Also, I tried putting another Airtel sim (which is working fine and showing VoLTE in another mobile) in my mobile, then also It didn't show VoLTE.
So, it clearly proves that there is no issue from Airtel side.
Shivoham
Token Ring
Views: 274
Message 52 of 53

@prakhar_udr wrote:

I tried using my airtel sim in another VoLTE supported phone, there it is working fine and showing VoLTE.

Also, I tried putting another Airtel sim (which is working fine and showing VoLTE in another mobile) in my mobile, then also It didn't show VoLTE.
So, it clearly proves that there is no issue from Airtel side.

Vodafone VoLTE not available at my area so didnt tried

but Jio, AirTel & !dea VoLTE working Perfectly in my phone [MOP with March Security]

Gif2D
SCSI Port
Views: 134
Message 53 of 53

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@smyaknti wrote:

@reddevil08 wrote:

He means the patch to enable VoLTE on Vodafone and Idea networks in India.

Personally, I'm currently using Airtel network in India and initially after I set up the phone, I had the option to enable VoLTE in settings but turning it on/off did nothing. I put in a Jio sim and instantly I had VoLTE activated. There is even a statusbar icon to show that VoLTE is working.

So I had to contact Airtel customer support and they did a backend network reset for my number. Now I have the VoLTE statusbar icon for Airtel as well and VoLTE is working without any issues.

AirTel responded to me via twitter that One Power still does not support VoLTE from airtel! :/
My area has VoLTE services from them but the toggle seems to do nothing! Smiley Sad

I'm sorry to hear that. To the best of my knowledge, VoLTE is supported on all three networks. However, Airtel's official certification can take a few weeks after launch. I would expect it to work. 

If it is not working, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

If it isn't too much trouble, could you please check VoLTE / VoWiFi settings for Motorola One (XT1941-4) on Orange România?

I had temporarily Dual LTE on this phone, could this be made permanent?

l5ABOHS

Thank you in advance!

Motorola One™
Top Kudoed Authors