01-22-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 41 of 48

Re: Android 10 update issues

2020-01-22, 17:35 PM

After the update whenever I try to use YouTube app, I get signed out and I have to login everytime. This happens when the phone restarts too, I get logged out of all my Google accounts. In my notification i get a message saying authentication required. And my phone is not detecting my sim card properly, when I try to troubleshoot in Airtel app, it says sim not detected in the phone. Someone please help me, I can't login everyday hundreds of times.

Options

1578 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

278 Signins

17064 Page Views

• Views: 17064
  • Message 42 of 48

2020-01-23, 4:05 AM

wrote:

After the update whenever I try to use YouTube app, I get signed out and I have to login everytime. This happens when the phone restarts too, I get logged out of all my Google accounts. In my notification i get a message saying authentication required. And my phone is not detecting my sim card properly, when I try to troubleshoot in Airtel app, it says sim not detected in the phone. Someone please help me, I can't login everyday hundreds of times.

Hi Sonu_Charmanna,

Sorry to know about this.Perform Clear Cache in your device-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select the apps > Storage > Clear Cache > restart the device. Then remove your Google accounts and login back. See how it goes and let me know. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

05-01-2017

IN

20 Signins

141 Page Views

• Views: 141
  • Message 43 of 48

2020-01-28, 4:32 AM

After updating to android 10 I am facing some issues -

1. First of all phone is taking more time to restart than before.

2. Toggling between recent apps are now bit difficult.

3. Battery is draining fast, now I am getting SOT 5- 6 hours. Its also taking more time to charge fully, specially after 90 percent.

4. Sometimes phone gets freezed. 

5. But most major and pathetic issue is mic and speaker issue during call. Sometimes I find that neither caller nor me can't hear during a phone call. Though giving the phone on loudspeaker I can hear the caller but the person on the other side can't hear me. This problem only resolves after restarting the phone. But after few hours or some days the problem arises again. Low sound in the front speaker during voice call is also bothering me. 

I am attaching the bug report file specially for the voice call problem. I have not reset my phone after android 10 update. 

Thanks.

Options

1578 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

278 Signins

17064 Page Views

• Message 44 of 48

2020-01-29, 6:27 AM

wrote:

After updating to android 10 I am facing some issues -

1. First of all phone is taking more time to restart than before.

2. Toggling between recent apps are now bit difficult.

3. Battery is draining fast, now I am getting SOT 5- 6 hours. Its also taking more time to charge fully, specially after 90 percent.

4. Sometimes phone gets freezed. 

5. But most major and pathetic issue is mic and speaker issue during call. Sometimes I find that neither caller nor me can't hear during a phone call. Though giving the phone on loudspeaker I can hear the caller but the person on the other side can't hear me. This problem only resolves after restarting the phone. But after few hours or some days the problem arises again. Low sound in the front speaker during voice call is also bothering me. 

I am attaching the bug report file specially for the voice call problem. I have not reset my phone after android 10 update. 

Thanks.

Hi Shandy1,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for sharing the Bug Report. However, I would request you perform a Factory Data Reset first by taking a back up of your contacts and data as we recommend performing a reset after a Software update as it helps to start the device afresh and that could solve your concern. 

If the issue still persists, we will take it further.

Also,  please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. 

Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

05-01-2017

IN

20 Signins

141 Page Views

• Views: 141
  • Message 45 of 48

2020-01-29, 20:16 PM

After factory reset the 'back up now' option is greyed out and motorola one power showing 'waiting to backup'. 

Options

1 Posts

01-01-2020

IN

2 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 46 of 48

2020-01-30, 4:09 AM

Haven't checked my device on safe mode but a factory reset is of no help.  The January update didn't change anything either. Even when keeping the phone on idle, all the charge would drain out in 6hrs. 

A friend of mine has the same phone. He dropped his phone in water but it was still fine. But the Android 10 update has rendered his phone almost useless. He wants to know if a battery change is required. And what about me? Would you suggest a battery replacement?

Attaching screenshot of latest bettery usage report. Please help.

Options

53 Posts

05-02-2017

IN

124 Signins

745 Page Views

• Views: 745
  • Message 47 of 48

2020-01-30, 5:06 AM

Yes most of the big problems were solved by resetting the phone. But this is related to phone call end notification sound. This ding sound do not apper after every call end so most of the time it is hard to know when call ended. This is particularly problamatic for businesses where in an over the phone demonstration cal got cut in the middle but we had to repeat the whole thing once more as there was not phone call end notification sound. 

Options

1578 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

278 Signins

17064 Page Views

• Message 48 of 48

2020-01-31, 9:30 AM

wrote:

Haven't checked my device on safe mode but a factory reset is of no help.  The January update didn't change anything either. Even when keeping the phone on idle, all the charge would drain out in 6hrs. 

A friend of mine has the same phone. He dropped his phone in water but it was still fine. But the Android 10 update has rendered his phone almost useless. He wants to know if a battery change is required. And what about me? Would you suggest a battery replacement?

Attaching screenshot of latest bettery usage report. Please help.

Hi bansen92,

Sorry to hear that. Please update your device IMEI on your profile. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Suman

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save