cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pothi
SCSI Port
Views: 790
Message 471 of 678

Re: Would you buy another Android One device by Motorola?

Let me answer my own question. I would recommend it if a friend needs a solid hardware. But, Android One devices are meant to get regular security updates. So, if a friend is more concerned about security, well, I may be hesitant to recommend.

Ruben_O
What's DOS?
Views: 782
Message 472 of 678

Re: Would you buy another Android One device by Motorola?

If Motorola management is reading this, I'm disappointed the Motorola One Power is not being sold in the U.S.

I will now vote with my feet by getting the OnePlus 6T

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Views: 940
Message 473 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

@Pothi wrote:

Even one is better than none at all. Smiley LOL

For giving out a free device, it is. It's really not when you've already announced a software update rolloutSmiley LOL Snails move at a faster pace.

Iliyas25
Core Memory
Views: 890
Message 474 of 678

@Falguniroy123 wrote:

Strongly agree that forget about pic where is October update ? We are fool that we are wasting our time in this forum, Moto team is not concerned about there user otherwise they could have comment in this post. Let's give our honest review in flipkart so that non other be fool like us.

I believe we should do this,like writing our honest reviews on the flipkart about this particular device. 

KKKSK
Paper Tape
Views: 828
Message 475 of 678

kushalkacholiya123@gmail.com

Plzz send built num also with link 

Mariyadoss
Fanfold Paper
Views: 791
Message 476 of 678

How many few days we need to wait pie update, we all most waiting a week, still your says next few days?

Pls tell the final date.

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 777
Message 477 of 678

@Iliyas25 wrote:

@Falguniroy123 wrote:

Strongly agree that forget about pic where is October update ? We are fool that we are wasting our time in this forum, Moto team is not concerned about there user otherwise they could have comment in this post. Let's give our honest review in flipkart so that non other be fool like us.

I believe we should do this,like writing our honest reviews on the flipkart about this particular device. 

Thats a good idea to write about the device on flipkart but the -ve reviews should only be towards the delayed updates and poor camera ,because this phone is really amazing for the price point . The only downside i faced so far with the phone is poor camera (default cam app) and slow updates and minor issues with dnd . May be moto is waiting to gather more info/issues from this forums and roll out a fix or something ?(im just thinking out loud here) Smiley Tongue 

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Highlighted
Suresh1979
Fanfold Paper
Views: 666
Message 478 of 678

Suresh1979
Fanfold Paper
Views: 662
Message 479 of 678

battery life after pie update. should get atleast 7 hrs OST i guess..

Suhail089
Fanfold Paper
Views: 659
Message 480 of 678

True, I checked with the chat support and they said only soak has been released and has no update when the stable version would be rolled put, every device which was promised to run the latest version of software has received except Moto One Power.

Top Kudoed Authors