Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AP1993
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,461
Message 561 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

@MattForumsMngr Because of android one feature motorola have not customised the camera and Moto actions. That is we don't get spot camera, slow motion in camera and also no much features in Moto action, display. It's ok it's android one. But if it's android one why don't you provide updates. So now what is the use of Motorola one power? I would have bought other phones. I bought this phone because of Motorola unique features. But now no use of this device. Its only for calling. I use to tell all my friends to take Motorola because of unique features and I am Moto user from last 6 years. Now I am thinking to change my mind no more Moto. Not only me most of customers like me are thinking same. Motorola one has many features in camera and it's also android one. You people make indian customers fool. Thank you for fooling.you guys won't reply for any thing I post here. And bye bye Moto😊

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Views: 2,444
Message 562 of 678

@TricErBoy wrote:

Well flashing the oreo official firmware from service centre by paying will be a total waste when you all by yourself can flash it without unlocking the bootloader with the help of cmd from pc (without voiding the warranty. Well if anything goes wrong I will suggest you all to flash official firmware that is made available in moto moe xda thread. This will again return you all to the official flow of security updates (if at all this pie gets blocked from security updates). I had earlier done this to many moto and Lenovo phones so it's not a matter to me if service centres rejects to flash official firmware, so chill.😉

Please don't do that. using fastboot files requires an unlocked bootloader and in moto's case, unlocked bootloader means no warranty.

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Views: 2,440
Message 563 of 678

@Ragavendran wrote:

@TricErBoy wrote:

Well flashing the oreo official firmware from service centre by paying will be a total waste when you all by yourself can flash it without unlocking the bootloader with the help of cmd from pc (without voiding the warranty. Well if anything goes wrong I will suggest you all to flash official firmware that is made available in moto moe xda thread. This will again return you all to the official flow of security updates (if at all this pie gets blocked from security updates). I had earlier done this to many moto and Lenovo phones so it's not a matter to me if service centres rejects to flash official firmware, so chill.😉

Any idea how much it will cost to install software thru service centre

you will get the next ota update. wait till it's released. you can start to panic if you don't receive it.

Ragavendran
SCSI Port
Views: 2,431
Message 564 of 678

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Ragavendran wrote:

@TricErBoy wrote:

you will get the next ota update. wait till it's released. you can start to panic if you don't receive it.

Let's wait then, maybe lenovo needs another 1000 forum messages to release December security patch

Nikhil321
SCSI Port
Views: 2,389
Message 565 of 678

@Ragavendran wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Ragavendran wrote:

@TricErBoy wrote:

Let's wait then, maybe lenovo needs another 1000 forum messages to release December security patch

• If that's what they want let's make it to 1000 by counting no.

Manu___
Paper Tape
Views: 2,357
Message 566 of 678

Guys , I've found out on how to install android pie without unlocking boot loader . 

Go ahead with the link below and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VB04is2430o - motorola One power official update [no root] 

Ps- I'm not promoting , just found this out .

Ragavendran
SCSI Port
Views: 2,345
Message 567 of 678

@Manu___ wrote:

Guys , I've found out on how to install android pie without unlocking boot loader . 

Go ahead with the link below and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VB04is2430o - motorola One power official update [no root] 

Ps- I'm not promoting , just found this out .

Have you updated using that method??

Rushi101
Paper Tape
Views: 2,183
Message 568 of 678

I haven't received the Android pie update up till now.However I received notification 15 day's ago...why it is?

Ragavendran
SCSI Port
Views: 2,169
Message 569 of 678

@Rushi101 wrote:

I haven't received the Android pie update up till now.However I received notification 15 day's ago...why it is?

It is because Motorola is rolling out the update in batches and it should reach you before 2019

Nik02
Vacuum Tubes
Views: 2,159
Message 570 of 678

I underatand that our priority is Pie update but let us not forget that Motorola has to update the camera software also. Among all the equivalent competition Moto One Power camera performance is lagging.  They need to offer Improved low light photos/Videos, Panaroma and slow motion which we have seen in perivious same category phones.

Top Kudoed Authors