cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Falguniroy123
Blue Screen Again
Posts: 23
Registered: ‎10-21-2018
Location: IN
Views: 843
Message 461 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

Strongly agree that forget about pic where is October update ? We are fool that we are wasting our time in this forum, Moto team is not concerned about there user otherwise they could have comment in this post. Let's give our honest review in flipkart so that non other be fool like us.

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Posts: 51
Registered: ‎11-22-2018
Location: IN
Views: 840
Message 462 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power


@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Actually me and a lot of others have been using Pie for nearly a week. The only problems I have heard about are the design elements that are part of stock Pie. The update as a whole is quite stable and a big improvement over Oreo with no show stopping bugs.

One downgrade is that you can no longer use Substratum without root but that limitation has been imposed by Google.


How did you get the update?

 

Are you part of MFN?

 

Or are you part of any other beta program or soak test?


No I'm not. Neither are other people who received update. Some even didn't know what MFN was

Pothi
SCSI Port
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎10-24-2018
Location: IN
Views: 830
Message 463 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power


@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Actually me and a lot of others have been using Pie for nearly a week. The only problems I have heard about are the design elements that are part of stock Pie. The update as a whole is quite stable and a big improvement over Oreo with no show stopping bugs.

One downgrade is that you can no longer use Substratum without root but that limitation has been imposed by Google.


How did you get the update?

 

Are you part of MFN?

 

Or are you part of any other beta program or soak test?


No I'm not. Neither are other people who received update. Some even didn't know what MFN was


So, how did you get the update?

SiddheshSorap
SCSI Port
Posts: 39
Registered: ‎10-18-2018
Location: IN
Views: 814
Message 464 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

Matt ain't goin to do anything except banning members😂

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Posts: 51
Registered: ‎11-22-2018
Location: IN
Views: 789
Message 465 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power


@SiddheshSorap wrote:

Matt ain't goin to do anything except banning members😂


Give him a break. It's Thanksgiving there today. He'll resume banning tomorrow.

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Posts: 51
Registered: ‎11-22-2018
Location: IN
Views: 785
Message 466 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power


@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Actually me and a lot of others have been using Pie for nearly a week. The only problems I have heard about are the design elements that are part of stock Pie. The update as a whole is quite stable and a big improvement over Oreo with no show stopping bugs.

One downgrade is that you can no longer use Substratum without root but that limitation has been imposed by Google.


How did you get the update?

 

Are you part of MFN?

 

Or are you part of any other beta program or soak test?


No I'm not. Neither are other people who received update. Some even didn't know what MFN was


So, how did you get the update?


Did a google search

Pothi
SCSI Port
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎10-24-2018
Location: IN
Views: 762
Message 467 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power


@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Actually me and a lot of others have been using Pie for nearly a week. The only problems I have heard about are the design elements that are part of stock Pie. The update as a whole is quite stable and a big improvement over Oreo with no show stopping bugs.

One downgrade is that you can no longer use Substratum without root but that limitation has been imposed by Google.


How did you get the update?

 

Are you part of MFN?

 

Or are you part of any other beta program or soak test?


No I'm not. Neither are other people who received update. Some even didn't know what MFN was


So, how did you get the update?


Did a google search


So, I believe that no one on this forum thread has got the Pie update through the official OTA update.

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Posts: 51
Registered: ‎11-22-2018
Location: IN
Views: 747
Message 468 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power


@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Actually me and a lot of others have been using Pie for nearly a week. The only problems I have heard about are the design elements that are part of stock Pie. The update as a whole is quite stable and a big improvement over Oreo with no show stopping bugs.

One downgrade is that you can no longer use Substratum without root but that limitation has been imposed by Google.


How did you get the update?

 

Are you part of MFN?

 

Or are you part of any other beta program or soak test?


No I'm not. Neither are other people who received update. Some even didn't know what MFN was


So, how did you get the update?


Did a google search


So, I believe that no one on this forum thread has got the Pie update through the official OTA update.


Have only seen 1 guy till now that has received the OTA directly from Moto

Pothi
SCSI Port
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎10-24-2018
Location: IN
Views: 722
Message 469 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

Even one is better than none at all. Smiley LOL

Pothi
SCSI Port
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎10-24-2018
Location: IN
Views: 523
Message 470 of 678

Would you buy another Android One device by Motorola?

Motorola One Power has rock solid hardware and has the best build quality for its price range. It has got some kind of water proof too. If you want proof, check out this video... https://youtu.be/vSvmrtJLprU . It's forums are managed by professional staff. It has a nice troubleshooting technique. Of course, the camera and its features may be disappointing for some users, especially those who used to see better cameras with more features. As a first time Motorola owner, I have no complaints with respect to hardware.

 

But, considering all that has been happening with security updates and Pie update, would you buy or recommend an Android One from Motorola to a friend?

Top Kudoed Authors