Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Falguniroy123
Blue Screen Again
Views: 843
Message 461 of 678

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

Strongly agree that forget about pic where is October update ? We are fool that we are wasting our time in this forum, Moto team is not concerned about there user otherwise they could have comment in this post. Let's give our honest review in flipkart so that non other be fool like us.

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Views: 840
Message 462 of 678

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Actually me and a lot of others have been using Pie for nearly a week. The only problems I have heard about are the design elements that are part of stock Pie. The update as a whole is quite stable and a big improvement over Oreo with no show stopping bugs.

One downgrade is that you can no longer use Substratum without root but that limitation has been imposed by Google.

How did you get the update?

Are you part of MFN?

Or are you part of any other beta program or soak test?

No I'm not. Neither are other people who received update. Some even didn't know what MFN was

Pothi
SCSI Port
Views: 830
Message 463 of 678

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Actually me and a lot of others have been using Pie for nearly a week. The only problems I have heard about are the design elements that are part of stock Pie. The update as a whole is quite stable and a big improvement over Oreo with no show stopping bugs.

One downgrade is that you can no longer use Substratum without root but that limitation has been imposed by Google.

Are you part of MFN?

No I'm not. Neither are other people who received update. Some even didn't know what MFN was

So, how did you get the update?

SiddheshSorap
SCSI Port
Views: 814
Message 464 of 678

Matt ain't goin to do anything except banning members😂

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Views: 789
Message 465 of 678

@SiddheshSorap wrote:

Matt ain't goin to do anything except banning members😂

Give him a break. It's Thanksgiving there today. He'll resume banning tomorrow.

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Views: 785
Message 466 of 678

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Are you part of MFN?

Did a google search

Pothi
SCSI Port
Views: 762
Message 467 of 678

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Are you part of MFN?

Did a google search

So, I believe that no one on this forum thread has got the Pie update through the official OTA update.

reddevil08again
Punch Card
Views: 747
Message 468 of 678

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

@Pothi wrote:

@reddevil08again wrote:

Are you part of MFN?

Did a google search

So, I believe that no one on this forum thread has got the Pie update through the official OTA update.

Have only seen 1 guy till now that has received the OTA directly from Moto

Pothi
SCSI Port
Views: 722
Message 469 of 678

Even one is better than none at all. Smiley LOL

Pothi
SCSI Port
Views: 523
Message 470 of 678

Would you buy another Android One device by Motorola?

Motorola One Power has rock solid hardware and has the best build quality for its price range. It has got some kind of water proof too. If you want proof, check out this video... https://youtu.be/vSvmrtJLprU . It's forums are managed by professional staff. It has a nice troubleshooting technique. Of course, the camera and its features may be disappointing for some users, especially those who used to see better cameras with more features. As a first time Motorola owner, I have no complaints with respect to hardware.

But, considering all that has been happening with security updates and Pie update, would you buy or recommend an Android One from Motorola to a friend?

Top Kudoed Authors