Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one / motorola one power
All Forum Topics
Options

55 Posts

11-22-2018

India

21 Signins

1454 Page Views

  • Posts: 55
  • Registered: ‎11-22-2018
  • Location: India
  • Views: 1454
  • Message 571 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 6:44 AM

 wrote:

 wrote:

Well flashing the oreo official firmware from service centre by paying will be a total waste when you all by yourself can flash it without unlocking the bootloader with the help of cmd from pc (without voiding the warranty. Well if anything goes wrong I will suggest you all to flash official firmware that is made available in moto moe xda thread. This will again return you all to the official flow of security updates (if at all this pie gets blocked from security updates). I had earlier done this to many moto and Lenovo phones so it's not a matter to me if service centres rejects to flash official firmware, so chill.?


Any idea how much it will cost to install software thru service centre


you will get the next ota update. wait till it's released. you can start to panic if you don't receive it.

Reply
Options

34 Posts

06-26-2015

India

43 Signins

713 Page Views

  • Posts: 34
  • Registered: ‎06-26-2015
  • Location: India
  • Views: 713
  • Message 572 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 6:52 AM

 wrote:

 wrote:

 wrote:

Well flashing the oreo official firmware from service centre by paying will be a total waste when you all by yourself can flash it without unlocking the bootloader with the help of cmd from pc (without voiding the warranty. Well if anything goes wrong I will suggest you all to flash official firmware that is made available in moto moe xda thread. This will again return you all to the official flow of security updates (if at all this pie gets blocked from security updates). I had earlier done this to many moto and Lenovo phones so it's not a matter to me if service centres rejects to flash official firmware, so chill.?


Any idea how much it will cost to install software thru service centre


you will get the next ota update. wait till it's released. you can start to panic if you don't receive it.


Let's wait then, maybe lenovo needs another 1000 forum messages to release December security patch

Reply
Options

60 Posts

10-27-2018

India

288 Signins

3126 Page Views

  • Posts: 60
  • Registered: ‎10-27-2018
  • Location: India
  • Views: 3126
  • Message 573 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 7:15 AM

 wrote:

 wrote:

 wrote:

 wrote:

Well flashing the oreo official firmware from service centre by paying will be a total waste when you all by yourself can flash it without unlocking the bootloader with the help of cmd from pc (without voiding the warranty. Well if anything goes wrong I will suggest you all to flash official firmware that is made available in moto moe xda thread. This will again return you all to the official flow of security updates (if at all this pie gets blocked from security updates). I had earlier done this to many moto and Lenovo phones so it's not a matter to me if service centres rejects to flash official firmware, so chill.?


Any idea how much it will cost to install software thru service centre


you will get the next ota update. wait till it's released. you can start to panic if you don't receive it.


Let's wait then, maybe lenovo needs another 1000 forum messages to release December security patch


  • If that's what they want let's make it to 1000 by counting no.

1

Reply
Options

5 Posts

11-14-2015

India

9 Signins

158 Page Views

  • Posts: 5
  • Registered: ‎11-14-2015
  • Location: India
  • Views: 158
  • Message 574 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 7:28 AM

Guys , I've found out on how to install android pie without unlocking boot loader . 

Go ahead with the link below and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VB04is2430o - motorola One power official update [no root] 

Ps- I'm not promoting , just found this out .

Reply
Options

34 Posts

06-26-2015

India

43 Signins

713 Page Views

  • Posts: 34
  • Registered: ‎06-26-2015
  • Location: India
  • Views: 713
  • Message 575 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 7:30 AM

 wrote:

Guys , I've found out on how to install android pie without unlocking boot loader . 

Go ahead with the link below and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VB04is2430o - motorola One power official update [no root] 

Ps- I'm not promoting , just found this out .


Have you updated using that method??

Reply
Options

1 Posts

11-21-2018

India

7 Signins

57 Page Views

  • Posts: 1
  • Registered: ‎11-21-2018
  • Location: India
  • Views: 57
  • Message 576 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 9:32 AM

I haven't received the Android pie update up till now.However I received notification 15 day's ago...why it is?

Reply
Options

34 Posts

06-26-2015

India

43 Signins

713 Page Views

  • Posts: 34
  • Registered: ‎06-26-2015
  • Location: India
  • Views: 713
  • Message 577 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 9:35 AM

 wrote:

I haven't received the Android pie update up till now.However I received notification 15 day's ago...why it is?


It is because Motorola is rolling out the update in batches and it should reach you before 2019

Reply
Options

14 Posts

11-09-2018

India

108 Signins

1137 Page Views

  • Posts: 14
  • Registered: ‎11-09-2018
  • Location: India
  • Views: 1137
  • Message 578 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 9:38 AM

I underatand that our priority is Pie update but let us not forget that Motorola has to update the camera software also. Among all the equivalent competition Moto One Power camera performance is lagging.  They need to offer Improved low light photos/Videos, Panaroma and slow motion which we have seen in perivious same category phones.

Reply
Options

1 Posts

11-25-2018

India

9 Signins

99 Page Views

  • Posts: 1
  • Registered: ‎11-25-2018
  • Location: India
  • Views: 99
  • Message 579 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 9:40 AM

How many Moto One Power devices received Android Pie till date?

Reply
Options

112 Posts

10-15-2018

India

264 Signins

5313 Page Views

  • Posts: 112
  • Registered: ‎10-15-2018
  • Location: India
  • Views: 5313
  • Message 580 of 686

Re: Android Pie-9.0 update for Motorola one power

2018-11-25, 9:50 AM

Is Motorola alive with us In this World & also In our Timezones?

Reply
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms