Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdgarHrdz24
Paper Tape
Views: 187
Message 1 of 4

App Crash ( even Google apps ) Factory restored April Patch

Hello, 

I'm having serious app crashing issues, first started with PUBG and Facebook then after update it became worse, Googl Services, Moto Actions, Play store, Google Play Music, Gboard, crashes and still send alert that app crashing. I have already FDR and installed apps manually, still not working. Fist I thought this could be software related due to apps and update but saw an Xiaomi running Pie 9 and all apps flawlessly. 

Please help.

You can look at my apps and info, I've already updated my serial number on profile

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 146
Message 2 of 4

Re: App Crash ( even Google apps ) Factory restored April Patch

@EdgarHrdz24 wrote:

Hello, 

I'm having serious app crashing issues, first started with PUBG and Facebook then after update it became worse, Googl Services, Moto Actions, Play store, Google Play Music, Gboard, crashes and still send alert that app crashing. I have already FDR and installed apps manually, still not working. Fist I thought this could be software related due to apps and update but saw an Xiaomi running Pie 9 and all apps flawlessly. 

Please help.

You can look at my apps and info, I've already updated my serial number on profile

Hi EdgarHrdz24,

Sorry to learn about your ongoing issue with App Crashing. Thank you for providing IMEI on profile, we will have one of our team take a look at this. Will keep you posted.

Also, could you confirm if you have performed Factory Data Reset with or without restoring any apps?

Update: Looking at your device IMEI, we do notice frequent crashes. Not sure if this just started? Our best bet at this point would be to have your device sent for repair/replacement.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
EdgarHrdz24
Paper Tape
Views: 108
Message 3 of 4

I bought this phone from ebay since i started to use some apps were crashing, but after update it became worse, the Factory Data Reset was performed but don't selected restore apps, just downloaded manually. 

how does the repair/replacement warranty works? 

My wife has a Moto One and works pretty good, that's why I choosed the One Power due to battery life. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 97
Message 4 of 4

@EdgarHrdz24 wrote:

I bought this phone from ebay since i started to use some apps were crashing, but after update it became worse, the Factory Data Reset was performed but don't selected restore apps, just downloaded manually. 

how does the repair/replacement warranty works? 

My wife has a Moto One and works pretty good, that's why I choosed the One Power due to battery life. 

I understand how difficult that would be. For repair/replacement please click here. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors