IN

10 Signins

229 Page Views

• Views: 229
  • Message 1 of 2

Application display and attachment issue

2018-10-17, 15:16 PM

Hi, 

For some of the application top or bottom edge gets cut, can you please fis this issue and also it seems I can't upload images of the same because somehow choose file option is not working.

Also it seems I can't attach file from es exploeer in gmail, I had to do it via default file manager.

Also while using the device screen gets dim suddenly and then again after sometime it brighten up

Options

17978 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2253 Signins

54242 Page Views

• Views: 54242
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Application display and attachment issue

2018-10-19, 14:27 PM

wrote:

Hi, 

For some of the application top or bottom edge gets cut, can you please fis this issue and also it seems I can't upload images of the same because somehow choose file option is not working.

Also it seems I can't attach file from es exploeer in gmail, I had to do it via default file manager.

Also while using the device screen gets dim suddenly and then again after sometime it brighten up

Hi. 

If you want to share some examples, please email them to supportforums@motorola.com, and include a link to this thread. Can you say which applications?

From the description, it sounds like the normal light shifting when using Adaptive brightness. You can turn that off or on under Settings > Display.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save