10-31-2019

IN

6 Signins

95 Page Views

• Views: 95
  • Message 1 of 8

Audio keeps playing while I get incoming call whenever phone is in vibrate mode

2019-10-31, 18:15 PM

Hi Motorola the issue exist in the Motorola one power I don't know its because of Android one or something. But Audio keeps playing while I get incoming call whenever phone is in vibrate mode YouTube and Google play music. You guys need to give resolution immediately its a serious issue as few members mentioned we keep all the time in vibrate mode and keep playing music or YouTube missing lot of business calls. I tried with.y friends Motorola one power phone I can reproduce the issue

Options

350 Posts

10-12-2012

US

832 Signins

21133 Page Views

• Views: 21133
  • Message 2 of 8

Re: Audio keeps playing while I get incoming call whenever phone is in vibrate mode

2019-10-31, 18:55 PM

Welcome to the user community forums.  Remember that we are just users like you, NOT the Motorola software engineers!

In the future, please search for existing threads on your topic before posting, to help us avoid duplicates.  It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for everyone to follow an issue.  There are already some posts about this issue.

Anyway, try this.

1. Long press the dialer icon on your home screen.
  2. Press the little "i" information icon.
  3. Click on Notifications.
  4. Check any un-checked boxes to see if those are limiting the performance.
  5. Let us know what you find. 

If that doesn't help, can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue?  To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Options

7 Posts

10-31-2019

IN

6 Signins

95 Page Views

• Message 3 of 8

Re: Audio keeps playing while I get incoming call whenever phone is in vibrate mode

2019-11-01, 3:47 AM

Hi tried with both methods.

But no luck. In the safe mode also it keeps playing while getting incoming calls 

Sorry mistakenly accepted the solution

Options

7 Posts

10-31-2019

IN

6 Signins

95 Page Views

• Message 4 of 8

2019-11-01, 3:48 AM

But no luck. In the safe mode also it keeps playing while getting incoming calls

Options

1705 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1610 Signins

25163 Page Views

• Views: 25163
  • Message 5 of 8

2019-11-01, 10:18 AM

wrote:

Try these tricks,

1. Hold the power button in until the phone restarts.This is a,"Soft Reset" and emulates taking the battery out and can clear clogged Ram

2. Phone settngs>Apps>Phone/Dialer>Storage and clear cache and data and then restart the phone.

HTH :)

Options

7 Posts

10-31-2019

IN

6 Signins

95 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2019-11-06, 5:24 AM

Hi I tried these methods also but no help. I tried with another motorolo one power phone also, the issue exist.

The audio keeps plaiyng in vibrate mode youtube as well music player. 

Options

7 Posts

10-31-2019

IN

6 Signins

95 Page Views

• Message 7 of 8

2019-11-06, 5:24 AM

Hi I tried these methods also but no help. I tried with another motorolo one power phone also, the issue exist.

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Views: 16814
  • Message 8 of 8

2019-11-13, 9:59 AM

wrote:

Hi Shettar,

I understand your concern. I would like to inform you that it is working as expected. The audio will keep playing if you keep your device in Vibration Mode as your device is already notifying with the vibration. If you disable Vibration mode on your phone, the audio will stop once you get a call.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save