10-25-2018

IN

34 Signins

309 Page Views

• Views: 309
  • Message 1 of 15

Battery Drains really fast!

2020-01-22, 16:56 PM

My Battery is draining really fast. I tried turning off Wifi and Mobile data. Still it drains. Removed SIM card, no use. I've checked in Safe Mode too. It still drains. Check the two images. I was bragging about my battery before. But now, no one will believe this phone has 5000 mAh battery. This update sucks! Please fix this. Don't give lame reasons.. 

Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

385 Signins

26900 Page Views

• Views: 26900
  • Message 2 of 15

Re: Battery Drains really fast!

2020-01-23, 6:27 AM

wrote:

My Battery is draining really fast. I tried turning off Wifi and Mobile data. Still it drains. Removed SIM card, no use. I've checked in Safe Mode too. It still drains. Check the two images. I was bragging about my battery before. But now, no one will believe this phone has 5000 mAh battery. This update sucks! Please fix this. Don't give lame reasons.. 

Hi dhineshr,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! Kindly perform Battery Calibration, then test your device in Safe Mode. Observe for some time and see if the result is the same. Let me know how it goes for further assistance. 

Also, kindly update your device IMEI on your profile-- Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

0 Posts

05-19-2019

RO

3 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 15

2020-01-23, 14:43 PM

If Suman's advice doesn't help, your phone's battery either is broken or some app is making it drain faster. For example, on my Moto One, the Twitter app makes the battery drain faster. As I see in your screenshots, the mobile signal is pretty weak, and that could be a factor that could also be the reason why the battery is weaker. 

Options

123 Posts

05-19-2017

IN

191 Signins

1487 Page Views

• Views: 1487
  • Message 4 of 15

2020-01-24, 15:25 PM
Bro desable Moto audio and check
Options

256 Posts

10-20-2018

IN

464 Signins

8656 Page Views

• Views: 8656
  • Message 5 of 15

2020-01-26, 16:24 PM

wrote:

You are correct, post the 10 update the battery back up has drastically gone down, but there is a great fix for it on youtube. I cant link it here as the admins would remove 3rd party links promoting tweaks :P , but just search for battery drain fix after android 10 on moto one power in youtube and you would find few tweaks , i have personally tried them and it helped to great extent .

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Options

0 Posts

01-30-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 6 of 15

2020-01-31, 9:15 AM

I am using Moto one power since Oct 18. For one or two weeks my phone battery drains in very short time. At the same time phone get heated several times. I removed all new apps downloaded in last one month, but no joy. I used power saving mode, still problem persists. Today my phone gets heated even it was switched off and after some time battery drained fully. Now I am unable to charge the battery. What to do? Please suggest.

Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

385 Signins

26900 Page Views

• Message 7 of 15

2020-01-31, 9:46 AM

wrote:

I am using Moto one power since Oct 18. For one or two weeks my phone battery drains in very short time. At the same time phone get heated several times. I removed all new apps downloaded in last one month, but no joy. I used power saving mode, still problem persists. Today my phone gets heated even it was switched off and after some time battery drained fully. Now I am unable to charge the battery. What to do? Please suggest.

Hi AnilJha,

Sorry to know about this. I would like to inform you that a lot of factors come into play when it comes to the battery performance of the phone. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of the battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other application usage patterns.

Heating of the device also depends on the usage, I would suggest you check your device in Safe Mode and observe it for some time. See how the battery life is and if the device heats in Safe Mode. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

0 Posts

01-30-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 8 of 15

2020-01-31, 10:27 AM

Thanks Suman for speedy response. But it didn't solved my problem. As I wrote my phone was switched off then it became suddenly hot and battery drained completely. Now I am unable to charge my phone as it became unresponsive to charger. Totally blanked. Plz help.

Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

385 Signins

26900 Page Views

• Message 9 of 15

2020-02-03, 4:05 AM

wrote:

Thanks Suman for speedy response. But it didn't solved my problem. As I wrote my phone was switched off then it became suddenly hot and battery drained completely. Now I am unable to charge my phone as it became unresponsive to charger. Totally blanked. Plz help.

Hi AnilJha,

Thanks for trying! Could you try charging with a different charger if one is available and see if it's the same? If yes, my best advice in this situation would be repair. Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Options

0 Posts

01-30-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 10 of 15

2020-02-03, 5:01 AM

Changing the charger didn't help. Today I am going to service centre. Let's hope it recover. Thanks @Suman 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete