Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajeev157
Punch Card
Views: 884
Message 1 of 16

Battery drain issue in MOP

My mobile battery draining very fast after pie update running well in oreo. i checked usage details in battery found that screen consuming more battery.

Plz moto fix it like oreo.

Thanks.

Rajeev Sharma
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 847
Message 2 of 16

Re: Battery drain issue in MOP

@Rajeev157 wrote:

My mobile battery draining very fast after pie update running well in oreo. i checked usage details in battery found that screen consuming more battery.

Plz moto fix it like oreo.

Thanks.

That screenshot is really confusing. You don't seem to charge your battery to 100%, for one thing, and it never falls below 50%.  How are you determining that battery life is worse?

Please read this and take action. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-motorola-one-power/Battery-life-question-Apps-weird-See-he...

Thanks.

Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
tabish8896
Fanfold Paper
Views: 666
Message 3 of 16

Me too , experiencing battery issue . Battery drain 1% after every 5-6 minute of use . Earlier it was much better. Total SOT i am getting is approx 7.5-8hour with 24-30hour standby battery

Rabi_Sankar
Paper Tape
Views: 617
Message 4 of 16

After the pie update the battery is drainy too quickly...I am only ble to use my device for 12 hours only...need help with this

Rabi Sankar
kingslayer5378
Fanfold Paper
Views: 610
Message 5 of 16

Same here. Battery is drainning too fast after pie update. Kindly fix this in next software update please.

Motorola Admin
Views: 610
Message 6 of 16

@tabish8896 wrote:

Me too , experiencing battery issue . Battery drain 1% after every 5-6 minute of use . Earlier it was much better. Total SOT i am getting is approx 7.5-8hour with 24-30hour standby battery

That's actually really good battery life. 

If you want any help, please follow the instructions above. Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin
Views: 608
Message 7 of 16

@Rabi_Sankar wrote:

After the pie update the battery is drainy too quickly...I am only ble to use my device for 12 hours only...need help with this

Well, you watched YouTube for four and a half hours. That will do it.

If you want some help, please follow the directions posted above.

Regards,

- Matt

ManojN7
Blue Screen Again
Views: 251
Message 8 of 16

Uninstall arcore and wellbeing apps and also Google news you will observe the change
ManojN7
Blue Screen Again
Views: 251
Message 9 of 16

After pie update the battery started draining. It keeps on decreasing so whats the use of 5000mah battery, hope you fix it soon.

Motorola Admin
Views: 235
Message 10 of 16

@ManojN7 wrote:

After pie update the battery started draining. It keeps on decreasing so whats the use of 5000mah battery, hope you fix it soon.

Hi.

Always glad to help, but would need more details to understand what you're experiencing. 

I also have a sticky thread about this topic that may help. Please read this and take action. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-motorola-one-power/Battery-life-question-Apps-weird-See-he...

Thanks.

Matt

Top Kudoed Authors