Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RahulKrishna
Punch Card
Views: 310
Message 11 of 16

Re: Battery drain issue in MOP

After pie update battery draining was ok but after the January security patch update my mop's battery is draining faster than before.

Is it good to on battery save mode all day because my battery is draining quicker while the battery save mode is on than in the normal mode.

Do my mop has any problem that the battery is draining more quicker in battery save mode.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 296
Message 12 of 16

@RahulKrishna wrote:

After pie update battery draining was ok but after the January security patch update my mop's battery is draining faster than before.

Is it good to on battery save mode all day because my battery is draining quicker while the battery save mode is on than in the normal mode.

Do my mop has any problem that the battery is draining more quicker in battery save mode.

Hi.

Thanks for having your IMEI in your profile. Is it okay with you if I look at your apps to see if they are contributing to any issues?

One thing I can see is that you're not fully charging your battery. We do recommend that, and the easiest way is to plug your phone in overnight and leave it, so you start the day with a full charge.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
RahulKrishna
Punch Card
Views: 279
Message 13 of 16

It is okay for me to check in to my apps to find any issue but please give me solution.

My MOP's battery has drained more quickly in Battery Safe Mode,Why???

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 263
Message 14 of 16

@RahulKrishna wrote:

It is okay for me to check in to my apps to find any issue but please give me solution.

My MOP's battery has drained more quickly in Battery Safe Mode,Why???

Hi.

Your battery life looks pretty good overall. I am going to make the same suggestion I made before - charge it fully, overnight, so you start the day with a full charge. If you charge overnight it seems like you would never be in danger of running out of power, given the data I can see.

The main area of concern I have is your mobile signal. There are gaps in the data but what I do see is a signal that is poor to moderate. That will drain the battery as the phone works to maintain its cellular connection. 

What are you seeing that is causing you concern? 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Abhi29
Blue Screen Again
Views: 237
Message 15 of 16

Same problem with me also.
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 199
Message 16 of 16

@Abhi29 wrote:
Same problem with me also.

Always happy to investigate, but please take the steps already recommended. 

Please read this and take action. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-motorola-one-power/Battery-life-question-Apps-weird-See-he...

Thanks.

Matt

Top Kudoed Authors