Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Remigiusv
What's DOS?
Views: 226
Message 1 of 4

Bluetooth connected device inact

When moto connects the existing device automatically, it doesn't go to active mode. Especially speakers. Everytime I need to go setting and click on connect inside the connected devices. It's bug

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 188
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bluetooth connected device inact

@Remigiusv wrote:

When moto connects the existing device automatically, it doesn't go to active mode. Especially speakers. Everytime I need to go setting and click on connect inside the connected devices. It's bug

Hi Remigiusv,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per your post, we understand that Motorola One Power doesn't connect/play to the already paired devices when it goes out of range/switched off the accessories. Please correct me if I am wrong.

We request you to check these below checkpoints & let us know by the time we could look into your concern.

1. Delete the all Paired devices name in Bluetooth & Reboot.

2. Tap on Settings>>System>>Reset>>Network settings reset>>Reset. (Reboot the device)

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Remigiusv
What's DOS?
Views: 106
Message 3 of 4

As shown in the below screen, it's listed in connected device. Speaker is in connection. Still I don't get audio. Need to click connect manually everytime. This is annoying

Highlighted
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 84
Message 4 of 4

@Remigiusv wrote:

As shown in the below screen, it's listed in connected device. Speaker is in connection. Still I don't get audio. Need to click connect manually everytime. This is annoying

Hi.

This happens to me when I turn on the Bluetooth device (earbuds, etc.) before turning the phone's Bluetooth on. Is it possible you are doing that?

Otherwise, I can't reproduce it. If Bluetooth is on on my phone and I turn on a previously-paired Bluetooth device, it automatically connects.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors