Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
StarlordHarsh
SCSI Port
Views: 3,687
Message 1 of 24

Bring Moto one Camera features in one power

I like this phone but sometimes it feels that i should have taken another phone.Please add the following features to one power also, it would be great if this phone has some of the common features which every phone has.
I dont think its hard to do so as it is already available in the other version of this phone.
Also there are some false advertisement on the motorola one power help page(like cutout and panaroma mode).

I have made a new thread so that I can be heard, please do not remove this thread(to the admins) and comment your responses below.

Moto.PNG 

SiddheshSorap
SCSI Port
Views: 3,636
Message 2 of 24

Re: Bring Moto one Camera features in one power

Yes please Motorola please try to add slow motion, time lapse etc 

TricErBoy
SCSI Port
Views: 3,593
Message 3 of 24

It's not fair rather a silly decision to differentiate two phones of same series with camera functionality. It's completely unacceptable to be without some basic features that a smartphone should be having. Motorola one has panorama, slow mo, time lapse, and many more. I'm really not getting the point why Motorola one power doesn't have these features... Though u have given more mega pixels than Motorola one but frankly speaking it is not the hardware which makes a good smartphone camera but largely it's the software that gets it done..

Requesting you to add these features to motorola one power in future update, as from the camera part the phones looks really incomplete😔

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 3,589
Message 4 of 24

Because I don't want to encourage unrealistic expectations, I will say that this request is very unlikely to be met in the motorola one power. The feedback is valuable for future planning and it will be shared, but this phone is likely to continue with its current camera. There may be 3rd party cameras that you may prefer; I've not checked myself. 

I am going to do some experimenting with the motorola one power camera. I'll consider starting a thread to discuss getting the most out of the camera we have vs. looking for a different one.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
StarlordHarsh
SCSI Port
Views: 3,556
Message 5 of 24

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

Because I don't want to encourage unrealistic expectations, I will say that this request is very unlikely to be met in the motorola one power. The feedback is valuable for future planning and it will be shared, but this phone is likely to continue with its current camera. There may be 3rd party cameras that you may prefer; I've not checked myself. 

I am going to do some experimenting with the motorola one power camera. I'll consider starting a thread to discuss getting the most out of the camera we have vs. looking for a different one.

- Matt

The problem with the 3rd party apps is that they are not as fluent as the stock one. 

It feels good to listen from you again.

It feels very bad when my friends tease me for not having a slow Mo(feels like a bully)

Slow mo is the most I need as it is kind of necessity.

Please forward this message to the camera team(it should not be that tough to port some features from that phone as some developer's port pixel camera for low budget phones)

Nikhil321
SCSI Port
Views: 3,460
Message 6 of 24

Why one power won't have same camera features like moto one when both are of same series even one power is more advanced so it should have all this features aswell.

ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 3,275
Message 7 of 24

Then try and suggest some 3rd party apps which is just like stable as stock app and provide all the features which are on Moto one!

Nikhil321
SCSI Port
Views: 3,253
Message 8 of 24

When u going to start that thread for camera?

Nikhil321
SCSI Port
Views: 3,250
Message 9 of 24

Dharmesh_Mak
Paper Tape
Views: 3,238
Message 10 of 24

Top Kudoed Authors