Message 13 of 22

Re: Bring Moto one Camera features in one power

RDBalaji23
Punch Card
Views: 369
Message 14 of 22

Thanks Matt,

If the camera has little more feature like Spot color  and selective color option, It would be great.

Thanks

RDbalaji23

KamalSapkota
What's DOS?
Views: 319
Message 15 of 22

Says my  device is not compatible.

KamalSapkota
What's DOS?
Views: 319
Message 16 of 22

Says my device is not compatible
Nikhil321
SCSI Port
Views: 283
Message 17 of 22

Matt can you give us reasons why there is huge difference in camera app between moto one power and moto one if both of them are part of same series? You can't say here MOP is android one we can't customise camera app or add features both of them are android one and both should have same camera app

Krishna2885
Punch Card
Views: 217
Message 18 of 22

Well Motorola one power doesn't have a good portrait mode I adjusted it by installing GCam. Mop doesn't give slo mo again I adjusted it with another 3rd party app. Mop doesn't offer any filters in cam and my frnds needs it so I was forced to install B612. Mop doesn't offer any options to decrease shutter speed which was really necessary for me as I love photography so I installed proshot. Only benefit with the stock cam is just the macro focus in professional mode. Well because of the this I had to install 4 third party apps. Does that sounds good to anyone?
StarlordHarsh
SCSI Port
Views: 210
Message 19 of 22

@Krishna2885 wrote:
Well Motorola one power doesn't have a good portrait mode I adjusted it by installing GCam. Mop doesn't give slo mo again I adjusted it with another 3rd party app. Mop doesn't offer any filters in cam and my frnds needs it so I was forced to install B612. Mop doesn't offer any options to decrease shutter speed which was really necessary for me as I love photography so I installed proshot. Only benefit with the stock cam is just the macro focus in professional mode. Well because of the this I had to install 4 third party apps. Does that sounds good to anyone?

No, but what can we do ? Is there any other options except rooting and installing Magisk. 

Feels like Moto has disowned there every phone after launch specially this one.

Thanks Moto for gaining -ive followers.

Here Mi phones are getting Miui10, and pocophone is getting 960 fps, and here we are crying for just a simple slowmo. Well done Moto

Highlighted
Naveengowda
Blue Screen Again
Views: 59
Message 20 of 22

As per name aiggess one power is packed with power but its camrac lacks basic features . Even moto one has better camra and features we want all the features in moto one power camera... .both are of same type and Android one programme but one power fails to have basic features we want all that features as soon as pocpossi ! 

Top Kudoed Authors