02-16-2020

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

Bugs with MOP in Android 10

2020-02-16, 17:08 PM

There are many bugs and feature issue with Motorola One Power in Android 10 update. Some of them I'd like to share are:

1. Battery drain issues, the phone won't give you the SOT you had achieved in Android Oreo and Pie. There's something which I can't figure out why there's less SOT even when there's no battery draining that I can find.

2. VoLTE except Jio does not work on any Carriers when the device is in roaming. Only on home network. Tested with BSNL, Vodafone, Idea and Airtel. What's going on? This issue is prevalent since last 2 years and still not fixed by the engineering team. Many people have posted about it. Also funnily enough all carriers get identified as 4G+ networks. Only Jio is labelled as LTE. Is motorola partial to JIO?

3. WiFi Calling is only available for Jio again not for Airtel, whereas the similar spec device like Nokia 6.1 can do both. It was released at the same time. Why partial to Jio?

4. Photos deleted via the photos app on the external SD card gets deleted very slowly or sometimes they even fail to delete.

5. Cameras are bad, like intentionally bad, no sharpness details all go out the window when the photo is saved. What is going wrong here? The screenshot of taking the picture looks much better than the photo taken itself. Like is this a joke?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save