02-10-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 4

Call Waiting not working on Moto One Power

2020-02-10, 6:36 AM

Whenver I activate Call waiting in Call Settings and go back and again see the setting, it appears to be turned off and then again when i remain on the screen for 3-4 seconds, it gets turned on.

While I enable the setting and see if the service is working, it does not work and i do not get waiting calls.

I checked the service through *43# and it says that the service is enabled.

Please help

Options

1530 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

273 Signins

16729 Page Views

• Views: 16729
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Call Waiting not working on Moto One Power

2020-02-11, 5:57 AM

wrote:

Whenver I activate Call waiting in Call Settings and go back and again see the setting, it appears to be turned off and then again when i remain on the screen for 3-4 seconds, it gets turned on.

While I enable the setting and see if the service is working, it does not work and i do not get waiting calls.

I checked the service through *43# and it says that the service is enabled.

Please help

Hi Ankit_Guwahati,

Thanks for posting! I would suggest you kindly contact your Network Provider for further assistance. "Call waiting" is a telecommunication service offered by a telephone service provider.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

0 Posts

02-10-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-02-11, 9:04 AM

I had communicated with my provider and they said that everything is ok from their side. Also I checked using *43# and it shows that the service is active.

Options

1530 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

273 Signins

16729 Page Views

• Views: 16729
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-02-13, 4:12 AM

wrote:

I had communicated with my provider and they said that everything is ok from their side. Also I checked using *43# and it shows that the service is active.

Hi Ankit_Guwahati,

The Call waiting option is a Network Carrier provision. May I know which network provider SIM card are you using?

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save