Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hitesh17
What's DOS?
Views: 3,730
Message 1 of 12

Call recording issue

During call recording incoming  call  voice not record so many software we have tried but no result 

Only out going voice recorded pls provide solution for my Motorola one power model

RakeshTJ
What's DOS?
Views: 2,738
Message 2 of 12

Re: Call recording issue

I have tried almost all app with all configuration permission setting. no application is recording incoming voice(Opponent Voice). I need this bug to be fixed ASAP.
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,786
Message 3 of 12

@RakeshTJ wrote:
I have tried almost all app with all configuration permission setting. no application is recording incoming voice(Opponent Voice). I need this bug to be fixed ASAP.

Hi.

Call recording is not supported by stock Android, and it has been Motorola policy -- with a few exceptions -- that we do not support his feature natively or via 3rd-party apps. So this is not a bug. However, we will pass on your feedback to the product team.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Shivoham
Punch Card
Views: 2,689
Message 4 of 12

@RakeshTJ wrote:

Google Disabled this in Android Pie : https://issuetracker.google.com/issues?q=112586994%20Call%20recording

akeempasha
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,463
Message 5 of 12

Motorola one power  call regarding 3rd party application instead number off but incoming voice not coming

akeempasha
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,423
Message 6 of 12

During call recording incoming  call  voice not record so many software we have tried but no result,

Only out going voice recorded pls provide solution for my Motorola one power model. 

I want see latest update..

Induindira
Paper Tape
Views: 1,769
Message 7 of 12

Help to fix call recording problem. Because it became necessity to remember the things.

Uttam19941
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,096
Message 8 of 12

Call recording issue

Premls
Blue Screen Again
Views: 695
Message 9 of 12

Call recording apps not working

Hi

Am very depressed with this mobile purchase no call recording by default and none of the apps are supported.After installing apps it's recording only my voice.

Where other brand mobiles are giving this feature just inbuilt and with good quality.

None of other fourm answers helped me in resolving this issue.

xanda-escuyer
Serial Port
Views: 412
Message 10 of 12

Re: Call recording apps not working

That's because there is NO fix to this issue.

Google have removed the native ability to record call since v6/Marshmallow. The only way to record calls using Android now is one of the following methods:-

1. Use an Android phone of version 5/Lollipop or older.
  2. Use an Android phone but which is rooted and has a 3rd party app if you have to use 6/Marshmallow or 7/Nougat.
  3. Use another brand phone with a proprietary build such as Huawei.
  4. Use a Bluetooth audio recorder.
  5. Subscribe to a cloud based call routing service.

You are not alone in being sad about this change but there are few/no feasible options from Android 8 onwards because of Google closing the hacks that enabled call recording.

Top Kudoed Authors