Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Biswajit297
Paper Tape
Views: 492
Message 1 of 6

Call screen issue in Motorola OnePower

After the Pie update in my new Motorola OnePower, i do not get to see the sceen when i receive any calls. Everytime whenever I receive any calls i have to press the power button to get the screen light on than open my phone lock than have to bring tgt screen down and than select the list for call and than answer the call and if any notifications are there then by the time i reach the call option i miss my calls.

Please help me out with the solution

• Subject line edited for clarity. - Matt
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 412
Message 2 of 6

Re: Issue in Motorola OnePower

@Biswajit297 wrote:

After the Pie update in my new Motorola OnePower, i do not get to see the sceen when i receive any calls. Everytime whenever I receive any calls i have to press the power button to get the screen light on than open my phone lock than have to bring tgt screen down and than select the list for call and than answer the call and if any notifications are there then by the time i reach the call option i miss my calls.

Please help me out with the solution

Hi.

It sounds like the prox sensor is kicking in. Do you have a screen protector or cover on the phone? Also, are you using the standard Launcher?

One quick thing would be to test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Biswajit297
Paper Tape
Views: 401
Message 3 of 6

sorry the solution you gave is not working i tried.

Motorola Admin
Views: 387
Message 4 of 6

@Biswajit297 wrote:

sorry the solution you gave is not working i tried.

Okay. What about the answers to my other questions?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
oneplususer
What's DOS?
Views: 148
Message 5 of 6

Re: Call screen issue in Motorola OnePower

I am also facing the same problem. Has anyone solved this problem?

Motorola Admin
Views: 128
Message 6 of 6

Re: Call screen issue in Motorola OnePower

@oneplususer wrote:

I am also facing the same problem. Has anyone solved this problem?

Hi.

Try this.

1. Long press the dialer icon on your home screen.
  2. Press the little "i" information icon.
  3. Click on Notifications.
  4. Check any un-checked boxes to see if those are limiting the performance.

- Matt

Top Kudoed Authors