Message 1 of 4

Camera capturing all the photos reverse. How can I fix it

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 240
Message 2 of 4

Re: Camera capturing all the photos reverse. How can I fix it

Hi.

This is one I've not seen before - sorry you're having to deal with it. Has it always happened like this or did it start recently?

Can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Also, while this isn't a solution, it takes only a few seconds to rotate a photo 180 degrees in the Photo app. (Open photo > touch the "three slider" icon > touch the rotate/crop icon > touch the 90 degree rotate icon twice.)

Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 240
Message 3 of 4

Hi.

This is one I've not seen before - sorry you're having to deal with it. Has it always happened like this or did it start recently?

Can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Also, while this isn't a solution, it takes only a few seconds to rotate a photo 180 degrees in the Photo app. (Open photo > touch the "three slider" icon > touch the rotate/crop icon > touch the 90 degree rotate icon twice.)

Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Hajelaa
What's DOS?
Views: 77
Message 4 of 4

You should provide an update to the camera so that it could solve the problem because rotating every other picture is not feasible.

Top Kudoed Authors