Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AAQIF
Serial Port
Views: 393
Message 1 of 7

Charging problem in Motorola one power

Whenever i plugin my Motorola one power it shows turbocharger connected and charging quickly but after sometime

It shows charging rapidly and then charging slowly.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 355
Message 2 of 7

Re: Charging problem in Motorola one power

@AAQIF wrote:

Whenever i plugin my Motorola one power it shows turbocharger connected and charging quickly but after sometime

Hi AAQIF,

Greeting from Motorola,

Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I'd suggest you reboot your device in Safe Mode. This is to test if any of the third-party apps installed on your phone is misbehaving or causing the issue. If you don't experience the issue while in Safe Mode that's a good indication that a third-party app is the source of your problem so that we could assist you accordingly.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 341
Message 3 of 7

@AAQIF wrote:

This is completely normal. Turbocharging happens when the battery is lower, but the charging speed gradually slows as the battery fills.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
AAQIF
Serial Port
Views: 337
Message 4 of 7

But what about charging from 90-100%
Charging from 90-100% took around 1hour 20min
Motorola Admin
Views: 302
Message 5 of 7

@AAQIF wrote:
But what about charging from 90-100%
Charging from 90-100% took around 1hour 20min

That seems extreme. Is the phone completely idol when this happens, or are you using it while it charges?

Thanks for having your serial number in your profile. If necessary, do you mind if I look at your app performance to see if that is having an impact? You can also test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
AAQIF
Serial Port
Views: 294
Message 6 of 7

Yeah phone is completely idol
Motorola Admin
Views: 247
Message 7 of 7

@AAQIF wrote:
Yeah phone is completely idol

It still seems within expectations for total charging time, but still...

I do see that you're not fully charging the phone every day. We do recommend that. Plugging it in before bed and letting it charge overnight ensures that you have a full battery to start the day, and should also help you avoid having to deal with the slower, last-10-percent charging while awake!

- Matt

Top Kudoed Authors