Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rakesh_Pareek
Fanfold Paper
Views: 325
Message 1 of 4

Clear RAM Utilization in Moto One Power

Please suggest how to clear RAM utilization in Moto One power.

I know that we can Force Stop one by one applications to clear RAM. But wanna know that that is there any method from which we can clear RAM with single option.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 296
Message 2 of 4

Re: Clear RAM Utilization in Moto One Power

@Rakesh_Pareek wrote:

Please suggest how to clear RAM utilization in Moto One power.

I know that we can Force Stop one by one applications to clear RAM. But wanna know that that is there any method from which we can clear RAM with single option.

Hi.

The Android OS is designed to manage RAM automatically. We don't recommend using Force Stop as a normal practice as many apps are designed to run in the background in order to process incoming information, start quickly, etc. We also discourage use of memory management apps, etc. They seem to cause more problems than they solve.

If you are concerned about too many open applications, close them all using the Recent Apps feature, and then turn your phone off and on. 

If you feel the phone isn't running properly, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Rakesh_Pareek
Fanfold Paper
Views: 260
Message 3 of 4

Hi Sir,

I have update Phone's detail. I also have one more issue Regarding Mobile Data.

When I turn off mobile data and after some time when I turn it ON, then actually it doesn't ON the mobile data until & unless I switch on flight mode and then switch it off.

Phone's software is showing up to date. kindly suggest.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 210
Message 4 of 4

@Rakesh_Pareek wrote:

Hi Sir,

I have update Phone's detail. I also have one more issue Regarding Mobile Data.

When I turn off mobile data and after some time when I turn it ON, then actually it doesn't ON the mobile data until & unless I switch on flight mode and then switch it off.

Phone's software is showing up to date. kindly suggest.

Please don't post the same thing in multiple places. I will respond on your other post here

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors