Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nikhil321
Punch Card
Views: 453
Message 1 of 9

Color Mode option missing in moto one power

Color mode option missing in moto one power after september security patch I know it's not so big issue but still thought about letting u guys know about this!Screenshot_20181105-213037.png

Screenshot_20181105-213154.png

Screenshot_20181105-213100.png

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 435
Message 2 of 9

Re: Color Mode option missing in moto one power

Hi Nikhil321,

Thank you for posting. Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Nikhil321
Punch Card
Views: 429
Message 3 of 9

Done I have updated profile.

RNMishra
SCSI Port
Views: 427
Message 4 of 9

Screenshot_20181105-233030.pngColour mode

What is it!

Grumpykev
Punch Card
Views: 420
Message 5 of 9

I think it's because your phone is in Night Mode. Turn this off and colour mode should be there 😀

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 407
Message 6 of 9

@Grumpykev wrote:

I think it's because your phone is in Night Mode. Turn this off and colour mode should be there 😀

Hey, great call. I think you're right. Note that you may have to leave the Settings > Display menu and re-enter it to see Color Mode disappear and reappear. 

- Matt

Nikhil321
Punch Card
Views: 365
Message 7 of 9

Yup it worked thanks, but is it normal that color mode disappear when night light turn on?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 275
Message 8 of 9

@Nikhil321 wrote:

Yup it worked thanks, but is it normal that color mode disappear when night light turn on?

I don't know that there is a "normal" for this. I've never seen it implemented like this. In the past it was a hidden feature and required an app from the Play Store. Plus, with Adaptive Brightness I don't really know why it's needed.

I'll ask if this is intended, but I'm guessing it is. The color changes would otherwise override Night Light.

- Matt

Matt-Murdock
Punch Card
Views: 168
Message 9 of 9

@Nikhil321 wrote:

Yeah disabling the Night mode brings the color mode back .I reported this issue to motorola via email in oct along with the smart lock missing feature (which is google issue-i guess )and motorola team asked me to reset my device ,but simple search on google gave me the resolution ie to turn the night mode off Smiley Very Happy . I guess its working as designed ,i mean the whole purpose of having the night mode on is to have a warm /cool display (depending on personal choice ),so i think its supposed to do that .I had to remove some part of the screenshot to make it to commutity guidelines compliant Smiley Tongue

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power

Top Kudoed Authors