11-10-2019

IN

8 Signins

206 Page Views

• Views: 206
  • Message 1 of 2

Dissapointed : Display of amazon prime and netflix

2019-11-10, 11:58 AM

I purchased moto one power last year November.Till date had a belief that display of moto one power is very good.Even tried streaming youtube 1080 and 1080 360p videos .All looked well.

Today for the first time ever i tried playing netflix,amazon prime videos.I will simply say ,i am very disappointed.Mainly brightness levels have to be moved to farthest in order to see videos well.Plus level of details also are not at par.I checked settings of these apps and also wide wine license supports.All seems ok.But finally it makes me believe that display is not doing good job.

It sums up the problem is clearly linked to under brightness levels applied in android oreo.In nougat half slider brightness = full brightness of oreo/pie.

Either google community is bent upon killing user experience or moto.I dont know but i get better videos on full brightness levels.This is not acceptable to me as user and i have removed both netflix and amazon prime from my android. 

Additionally found that default yellow tint is there.

Options

1505 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

271 Signins

16569 Page Views

• Views: 16569
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Dissapointed : Display of amazon prime and netflix

2019-11-12, 10:29 AM

wrote:

I purchased moto one power last year November.Till date had a belief that display of moto one power is very good.Even tried streaming youtube 1080 and 1080 360p videos .All looked well.

Today for the first time ever i tried playing netflix,amazon prime videos.I will simply say ,i am very disappointed.Mainly brightness levels have to be moved to farthest in order to see videos well.Plus level of details also are not at par.I checked settings of these apps and also wide wine license supports.All seems ok.But finally it makes me believe that display is not doing good job.

It sums up the problem is clearly linked to under brightness levels applied in android oreo.In nougat half slider brightness = full brightness of oreo/pie.

Either google community is bent upon killing user experience or moto.I dont know but i get better videos on full brightness levels.This is not acceptable to me as user and i have removed both netflix and amazon prime from my android. 

Additionally found that default yellow tint is there.

Hi adityasharm8129,

Thanks for posting! I would like to inform you that the clarity of any video file depends on the player, quality and size. If the videos on YouTube looked okay, there shouldn't be any issue with the device.

However, thanks for the feedback!

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save