12-15-2018

IN

7 Signins

74 Page Views

• Views: 74
  • Message 1 of 4

Dolby audio keeps stopping after pie update

2018-12-15, 12:30 PM

I am constantly getting the error 'Dolby audio keeps stopping' when I play music. This is happening after the pie update. Doesn't matter what the music player app is, this error continuously bumps up. 

Options

19095 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2338 Signins

57502 Page Views

• Views: 57502
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Dolby audio keeps stopping after pie update

2018-12-17, 15:58 PM

wrote:

I am constantly getting the error 'Dolby audio keeps stopping' when I play music. This is happening after the pie update. Doesn't matter what the music player app is, this error continuously bumps up. 

Thanks for the screenshot. 

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

5 Posts

12-15-2018

IN

7 Signins

74 Page Views

• Views: 74
  • Message 3 of 4

2018-12-17, 16:09 PM
Hi Matt, I have updated my profile and the Motorola privacy is turned on. Yes, you can look at my apps to identify the problem.
Options

19095 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2338 Signins

57502 Page Views

• Views: 57502
  • Message 4 of 4

2018-12-17, 19:40 PM

wrote:
Hi Matt, I have updated my profile and the Motorola privacy is turned on. Yes, you can look at my apps to identify the problem.

Thanks.

You say the player doesn't matter -- can you tell me what players you have tried?

I doubt this is related, but it could be. Your calendar app (3rd party) is crashing a lot. You may want to remove it and see if that improves performance in general. Again, I don't think there is a link between this and the Dolby.

Next time you get a crash, please generate and share a bug report.

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled and will show in your Settings menu.
3. Go to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings > Developer options > Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings > Developer options > Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums or email to supportforums@motorola.com, and include a note with a link to this post so we know what it refers to.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete