Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajeev157
Punch Card
Views: 603
Message 1 of 10

Dual sim issue in my MOP

I am using both Jio 4g sim cards but when i turn on mobile data on sim 2 i am not getting calls and messages on my sim 1.but when i restart the device its working fine for some time then again same problem.plz provide the solution

Rajeev Sharma
Ramaravind
Paper Tape
Views: 438
Message 2 of 10

Re: Dual sim issue in my MOP

I am facing this issue too and it's annoying. Can't make calls from my other SIM. The purpose of having dual SIM itself is void now.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 406
Message 3 of 10

@Rajeev157 wrote:

I am using both Jio 4g sim cards but when i turn on mobile data on sim 2 i am not getting calls and messages on my sim 1.but when i restart the device its working fine for some time then again same problem.plz provide the solution

Hi Rajeev157,

Thank you for posting, sorry to hear. Let me try to help, just to narrow down—may I know from when did you start facing this? Could you try with different SIM card other then Jio and let us know how it goes? Have you tried contacting your network provider on this, If yes—what did they say?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 404
Message 4 of 10

@Ramaravind wrote:
I am facing this issue too and it's annoying. Can't make calls from my other SIM. The purpose of having dual SIM itself is void now.

Hi @Ramaravind,

Sorry, you are having issues. We would like to help and learn more. May I know the network carrier you are on? Does this only happen when you activate the '4G Mobile Data' on your second slot? Have you tried contacting your respective network provider on this?

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto Support

Rajeev157
Punch Card
Views: 402
Message 5 of 10

Its working fine after February update

Rajeev Sharma
Goputter
Paper Tape
Views: 343
Message 6 of 10

I am facing same issue and it did not resolve even after Feb 2019 update patch..!!

SIM1 - Jio

SIM2 - Docomo

When network of Docomo totally disappears, then after getting signals, SIM2 does not function..!!

When I take the SIMs tray out or disable/enable SIMs or restart, then it function and then again, the same problem goes on and on..!!

Please look into the matter at the earliest..!!

Ramaravind
Paper Tape
Views: 278
Message 7 of 10

This happens only when i switch on the SIM2 internet that too only in roaming. It happens regardless of the connection. I have airtel and vodafone. Even if i switch the SIM card it happens. if i restart it works for sometime and again it changes. It is fine when i am back to chennai.

Goputter
Paper Tape
Views: 274
Message 8 of 10

I don't think it is network issue..!!

I used Jio in SIM1 and Docomo in SIM2, it happened..!! And happening..

I switched the SIMs, it did not happen..!!

I ported into Idea now...

Now, SIM1 as Jio and SIM2 as Idea is all working good..!!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 203
Message 9 of 10

@Ramaravind wrote:

This happens only when i switch on the SIM2 internet that too only in roaming. It happens regardless of the connection. I have airtel and vodafone. Even if i switch the SIM card it happens. if i restart it works for sometime and again it changes. It is fine when i am back to chennai.

Sorry about the delay, this sounds like carrier related to me. We might need logs and Bug Report when this happens in roaming. Please let us know when you are able to replicate this. Also, see if you can try with another SIM card to see if that makes any difference—when in roaming.

-Swaraj

Ramaravind
Paper Tape
Views: 200
Message 10 of 10

it occured again today afternoon, but how will you collect the logs. so that i can try to collect it

Top Kudoed Authors