01-06-2019

IN

17 Signins

152 Page Views

• Views: 152
  • Message 1 of 2

Dying phone

2019-07-01, 8:54 AM

i have motoonepower handset.its dying day-by-day.at first from a 30cm height it falls down and the glass been cracked.and now after a simple rainwater from pocket...it's camera and flashlight being nonworking condition.what is this I haven't used such a handset in my life.

Options

28302 Posts

02-02-2016

US

5838 Signins

132750 Page Views

• Views: 132750
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Dying phone

2019-07-01, 21:50 PM

wrote:

i have motoonepower handset.its dying day-by-day.at first from a 30cm height it falls down and the glass been cracked.and now after a simple rainwater from pocket...it's camera and flashlight being nonworking condition.what is this I haven't used such a handset in my life.

You cracked the screen, and got the phone wet. Both issues are not the fault of the phone and are not covered by warranty. If the phone got to wet, then it has water damage. The drop that cracked the screen could also have damaged it. 

You can try safe mode, or a reset and test before restoring any apps. 

To reboot into safe mode, tap the power button until you see power off on screen. Then tap and hold power off (on screen) and a new menu will appear to reboot into safe mode.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save