10-25-2018

IN

42 Signins

613 Page Views

• Views: 613
  • Message 1 of 5

GPS issue on Motorola One Power

2019-12-26, 13:04 PM

Hi, I'm using Motorola one power.. After android 10 update i face GPS location issue on Google maps, uber, ola, and uts mobile app.. what is the solution for this issue @motorola will find and solve this issue.. I'm in Chennai

Options

1514 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

272 Signins

16644 Page Views

• Views: 16644
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: GPS issue on Motorola One Power

2019-12-27, 9:56 AM

wrote:

Hi, I'm using Motorola one power.. After android 10 update i face GPS location issue on Google maps, uber, ola, and uts mobile app.. what is the solution for this issue @motorola will find and solve this issue.. I'm in Chennai

Hi Aaron97,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for reporting! Can you check your Internet connection is working fine? Then perform a Clear Cache-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select all the apps > Storage > Clear Cache. Also, go into Settings > Location > Mode > set to Device only > Go to Google Maps and select the white "target" icon for My Location.
Accept the prompt to change to High accuracy. Power cycle the phone. Let me how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

19 Posts

10-25-2018

IN

42 Signins

613 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2019-12-27, 10:40 AM

Hi Aaron97,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for reporting! Can you check your Internet connection is working fine? Then perform a Clear Cache-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select all the apps > Storage > Clear Cache. Also, go into Settings > Location > Mode > set to Device only > Go to Google Maps and select the white "target" icon for My Location.
Accept the prompt to change to High accuracy. Power cycle the phone. Let me how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Hi,

Some time its worked properly but some times many issues that location accuracy, show last location like that

Options

1514 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

272 Signins

16644 Page Views

• Views: 16644
  • Message 4 of 5

2019-12-27, 14:27 PM

wrote:

Hi Aaron97,

Regards,

Suman

Hi,

Some time its worked properly but some times many issues that location accuracy, show last location like that

Hi Aaron97,

Kindly check with other networks as suggested and let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

19 Posts

10-25-2018

IN

42 Signins

613 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2019-12-27, 15:21 PM

There is no issues on my mobile network... Now location working fine... After android 10 update, face unlock disappeared.. and some minor bugs in this android 10. So kindly Motorola spot all the issues in Motorola one power and fix it in next update or ASAP.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save