Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandeepgnt
What's DOS?
Views: 388
Message 1 of 3

Google play services battery drain

off late Google play services is draining my battery some times upto 64 percent with 14 minutes usage. I have tried safe mode and my location is generally always off. I have two accounts attached and synced to Google right from the beginning. Please help.

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 351
Message 2 of 3

Re: Google play services battery drain

Have you tried disabling/removing Google Play services?

As it's a System app it won't let you but should offer to re-install the,"Factory" version.Take this option and then restart the phone and re-update the app.

HTH Smiley Happy

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 328
Message 3 of 3

Re: Google play services battery drain

@Sandeepgnt wrote:

off late Google play services is draining my battery some times upto 64 percent with 14 minutes usage. I have tried safe mode and my location is generally always off. I have two accounts attached and synced to Google right from the beginning. Please help.

Same issue with mine as well,I turned off the location, disabled sync it improves it little bit but I saw major improvements when I removed location services from permission of all my apps .. if a specific app needs location access it will prompt for it when launched so I enable it and then once I'm done with it I remove the permission and it worked for me...ik it's extra work but I'm okay with it.

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors