Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swami529
Paper Tape
Views: 275
Message 1 of 3

Heating Issue Moto One Power

Past 6 months I'm using moto one power , suddently past 1 month it's heating for the normal use also, can some one from Moto official help me on this.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 237
Message 2 of 3

Re: Heating Issue Moto One Power

@Swami529 wrote:

Past 6 months I'm using moto one power , suddently past 1 month it's heating for the normal use also, can some one from Moto official help me on this.

Hi there.

We're happy to look into this for you. Can you give a few more details about what is normal use for you, and when the heating occurs?

Nearly all incidents of heating in a phone is normal and safe, but it's worth taking a look. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Swami529
Paper Tape
Views: 227
Message 3 of 3

Re: Heating Issue Moto One Power

I tell you one example yesterday I used Hike Messenger Application for 30mins other than that nothing is running in my mobile, that time I'm sitting inside my home only there is no sunlight it's night time. still, it's heating and the problem is for using the simple chatting application the level of heating is very high. I do not know why it happens suddenly.

Phone Model: Motorola one power

Carrier: Jio 

IMEI (Sim 1): 354143093667715

I always have the habit of using only one sim and I never used external memory (Memory card) and 47% internal memory used in my phone and I do not have any game application.

Please let me know if you have any additional details.

Regards,

Swaminathan

Top Kudoed Authors