Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mohit8982
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,613
Message 1 of 7

Heating issue in MOTO ONE POWER

The moto moto one power gets too hot while playing game or doing something please fix this if it's a software issue.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,556
Message 2 of 7

Re: Heating issue in MOTO ONE POWER

@Mohit8982 wrote:

The moto moto one power gets too hot while playing game or doing something please fix this if it's a software issue.

When gaming or during other high-power drain activities, phones do get warm and even hot, but almost never dangerously so. The more power it is using, the hotter it may get. If you are gaming or streaming media, or navigating you should expect the phone to get warm. If your phone should ever get warm enough to be concerning, you will see a warning, and the phone will even shut down automatically so it can cool. These are rare events but the safeguards are there.

If you are concerned, you can cool your phone by stopping any high-drain activity you may be doing; moving your phone out of the sunlight; or simply turning it off for a few minutes.

If you want me to take a look at the available data to see if there is anything else going on, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Rupankar
Punch Card
Views: 1,283
Message 3 of 7

No heating issues on my moto one power as of now.
Crankzaton
What's DOS?
Views: 549
Message 4 of 7

After the new update which was 130 MB the device is always warm even when not used and heats up even at fair use. Sure this is due to the new update because it was good before. Please fix this issue.

Motorola Admin
Views: 455
Message 5 of 7

@Crankzaton wrote:

After the new update which was 130 MB the device is always warm even when not used and heats up even at fair use. Sure this is due to the new update because it was good before. Please fix this issue.

Happy to take a look. Please follow the instructions above - thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Itendra123
What's DOS?
Views: 213
Message 6 of 7

I have heating issue after update of January security patch update sir kindly fix it in Moto one power

Motorola Admin
Views: 194
Message 7 of 7

@Itendra123 wrote:

I have heating issue after update of January security patch update sir kindly fix it in Moto one power

Happy to take a look. Please follow the instructions above - thanks.

- Matt

Top Kudoed Authors