Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patcr
Paper Tape
Views: 220
Message 1 of 6

How to answer a call

My phone rang I looked at it and it was at the home page, I swipped up as I thought this was the way to answe and got the search apps screen.  Previously (once as one previous call) I got a list of things to do (all except answer that is - I sumise there I just chat). but what do I do when it rings and nothing.
Not had phone long and manual is just about useless unless you know more.

Porphyrius
802.11n
Views: 201
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to answer a call

@Patcr wrote:

My phone rang I looked at it and it was at the home page, I swipped up as I thought this was the way to answe and got the search apps screen.  Previously (once as one previous call) I got a list of things to do (all except answer that is - I sumise there I just chat). but what do I do when it rings and nothing.
Not had phone long and manual is just about useless unless you know more.

Try clearing the apps cache,

https://cellphoneforums.net/motorola/t458264-motorola-one-clear-app-cache-data%3B-wipe-cache-partiti...

If no good then down the page and try clearing the Cache partition.This srea can hold bad out-of-date data that prevents apps working correctly.

HTH Smiley Happy

Patcr
Paper Tape
Views: 116
Message 3 of 6

Still having problems with answering calls when screen locked.  always have to keyin pin and when I swipe up nothing happens.  Is there a youtube video I could see?

Porphyrius
802.11n
Views: 113
Message 4 of 6

On my G3 I swipe right when the screen is locked.Does that help?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 95
Message 5 of 6

@Patcr wrote:

Still having problems with answering calls when screen locked.  always have to keyin pin and when I swipe up nothing happens.  Is there a youtube video I could see?

Hi.

Try this.

1. Long press the dialer icon on your home screen.
  2. Press the little "i" information icon.
  3. Click on Notifications.
  4. Check any un-checked boxes to see if those are limiting the performance.

Let me know what you find. If that doesn't help, can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Patcr
Paper Tape
Views: 78
Message 6 of 6

Thanks have set a few thinfs on so try again.

Top Kudoed Authors