cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SELDAN
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,176
Message 1 of 14

How to enable vibrate on when someone attends a call in Motorola one power.kindly suggest need urgen

RNMishra
SCSI Port
Views: 1,098
Message 2 of 14

Re: How to enable vibrate on when someone attends a call in Motorola one power.kindly suggest need u

There is no option for this in MOP. I check it in call setting but nothing there. I talk with online assistance for it & they replied me that its not built in oreo version.

Ok But when I checked in Nokia 6.1 plus with oreo version, I found there the option in Answer Alert showing below-

IMG-20181104-WA0004.jpgAnswer alert option

SELDAN
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,078
Message 3 of 14

Re: How to enable vibrate on when someone attends a call in Motorola one power.kindly suggest need u

Will it be resolved in any future update?since it is d need of d hour and a premium model should have it in default settings..

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,013
Message 4 of 14

Hi SELDAN,

Greetings from Motorola,

Thank you for writing here. This is to update you that Motorola phones running a pure, clutter-free version of Android. This is why you'll not find few options which other devices have. Few users may not need those options but you can try any third-party apps in Play Store.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

SELDAN
Blue Screen Again
Views: 993
Message 5 of 14

But sir as one Sir RN Mishra above has shown the screenshot of Nokia 6.1 plus which too have similar Android base and where the vibrate mode for call is available, then why not in a brand like Motorola ...?

Something has to be done..Even vibrate mode is unavailable which mostly will be useful during office meetings etc.Hope I will get a win win solution instead of third party app from your side.

RNMishra
SCSI Port
Views: 984
Message 6 of 14

Hi SELDAN,

I am also a customer of MOP. I also face that issue.

Nokia 6.1 plus is also Android one device that contain pure stock android. See the image attached-Screenshot_20181120-103539.png

Then why they add useful features. Because they care for customers.

SELDAN
Blue Screen Again
Views: 972
Message 7 of 14

Nikh sir ,thank you for your kind response but merely telling to use third party application is of not a good sign.When I am unable find it user friendly that too in Android one MOP mobile.Many users are in need of such option and also need of vibration mode.Kindly do the needy.I am spending my office time in texting this to urge the importance.kindly do the needful.kindly find the details which are attached are more than sufficient attached by MN Mishra sir.

Yashwanthkuncha
What's DOS?
Views: 800
Message 8 of 14

Yes there are people who need this feature and it would be very great if you provide this... This can get the Moto customers back also.

Even try to install a call recording option on the call screen

Viru_viru
What's DOS?
Views: 491
Message 9 of 14

bhai paise barbad ho gaye mere. ese karid kar na vibrate karta h call conect par or hi call recodr h. saste phone bhi se sab dete h. age se kabhi bhi motorola nahi karidunga.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 460
Message 10 of 14

@SELDAN wrote:

Nikh sir ,thank you for your kind response but merely telling to use third party application is of not a good sign.When I am unable find it user friendly that too in Android one MOP mobile.Many users are in need of such option and also need of vibration mode.Kindly do the needy.I am spending my office time in texting this to urge the importance.kindly do the needful.kindly find the details which are attached are more than sufficient attached by MN Mishra sir.

Hi.

This is not a common feature, at least on our phones. I have only seen it once or twice.

One of the great advantages of Android is the ability to add functions and features you want via the Play Store. That was one of the main points that drove smartphone development. So you could get features that not everyone wants but that suit your needs.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors