Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
shaunakvyas1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 256
Message 1 of 4

Incoming calls can not be received in Motorola One Power

I have recently purchased a Motorola One Power. I am facing an issue in which I am not able to take up the incoming calls. The phone rings on incoming calls, but the screen remains blank and locked. So I have to miss the call, unlock the phone, see the missed call number in call log and then call back. This happens for both known and unknown numbers.

Shaunak Agastya Vyas
https://tinu.live
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 222
Message 2 of 4

Re: Incoming calls can not be received in Motorola One Power

@shaunakvyas1 wrote:

I have recently purchased a Motorola One Power. I am facing an issue in which I am not able to take up the incoming calls. The phone rings on incoming calls, but the screen remains blank and locked. So I have to miss the call, unlock the phone, see the missed call number in call log and then call back. This happens for both known and unknown numbers.

Hi.

Welcome to the forums! In the future, please search for existing threads on your topic before posting, to help us avoid duplicates. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. There are already some posts about this.

Anyway, try this.

1. Long press the dialer icon on your home screen.
  2. Press the little "i" information icon.
  3. Click on Notifications.
  4. Check any un-checked boxes to see if those are limiting the performance.

Let me know what you find. If that doesn't help, can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
shaunakvyas1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 220
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, Matt. It's working now.

Shaunak Agastya Vyas
https://tinu.live
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 200
Message 4 of 4

@shaunakvyas1 wrote:

Thank you, Matt. It's working now.

Great, thanks for letting me know!

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors