07-09-2015

IN

47 Signins

596 Page Views

• Views: 596
  • Message 1 of 3

Issue with Double chop to turn on the Flashlight! #MotoOnePower

2018-11-01, 6:49 AM

Been a fan of Moto Actions since my MotoG3 and I have been using the "Moto One Power" like more than 2 weeks and found that the Moto Actions with this Android One powered device is not smooth. Sometimes Double chop flashlight not working at all have to restart the device to make it work again. This bug only affected in Double Vhop to turn on the Flashlight other action like Double Twist to turn on the Camera works fine (bit slower maybe but works). So, please fix this issue.

Options

6 Posts

10-17-2018

IN

10 Signins

181 Page Views

• Views: 181
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Issue with Double chop to turn on the Flashlight! #MotoOnePower

2019-12-24, 16:50 PM

If you are using Two Chop action to turn on/off flashlight with cover on the screen, Try it after removing the cover.

I hope it will work. There are some sensors near the front camare that prevant flashlight on/off with Cover on.

Options

1514 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

272 Signins

16644 Page Views

• Views: 16644
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Issue with Double chop to turn on the Flashlight! #MotoOnePower

2019-12-31, 10:48 AM

wrote:

Been a fan of Moto Actions since my MotoG3 and I have been using the "Moto One Power" like more than 2 weeks and found that the Moto Actions with this Android One powered device is not smooth. Sometimes Double chop flashlight not working at all have to restart the device to make it work again. This bug only affected in Double Vhop to turn on the Flashlight other action like Double Twist to turn on the Camera works fine (bit slower maybe but works). So, please fix this issue.

Hi ChandSR,

Thanks for posting! Please try what Dharmesh_Mak has suggested. Also, perform a Clear Cache-- go Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select Moto Actions > Storage > Clear Cache.

I hope it helps!

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save