Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one / motorola one power
All Forum Topics
Options

17 Posts

10-23-2018

India

37 Signins

449 Page Views

• Views: 449
  • Message 11 of 17

Re: Issue with Headphone Jack

2018-10-25, 13:06 PM

sir in wireless earphones its Awesome clear, but in wired i am not getting Left Right Audio and output sound is Rashed. I am not getting how to explain u about earphone sound. if there is no issue why were i am texting and doing these stuffs instead enjoying mine phone.

Options

20127 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2604 Signins

65398 Page Views

• Views: 65398
  • Message 12 of 17

2018-10-25, 19:36 PM

wrote:

sir in wireless earphones its Awesome clear, but in wired i am not getting Left Right Audio and output sound is Rashed. I am not getting how to explain u about earphone sound. if there is no issue why were i am texting and doing these stuffs instead enjoying mine phone.

There are a couple of possible causes I can think of.

• Headset port is dirty and has lint, etc. in it. That's not likely for a brand-new phone, but possible.
  • Headset port is faulty or damaged. If so, it would need repair. (Or exchange if the seller supports it in this time frame.)

Since you tried multiple headsets I am going to assume the issue isn't there. And not getting channel separation is just very unusual and could point to a faulty port connection. It also may be worth just making sure that you have separation in your wireless connection, in case the music itself is mono.

(The other possibility, that I'll mention just to be thorough, is that the designed quality of the audio output is not up to your standards. Again, it seems like only a return would solve this. Because you are not getting stereo separation I would also rule this out.)

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

1 Posts

12-09-2018

India

2 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 13 of 17

2018-12-09, 20:03 PM

I have the same problem with my Samsung HS130 earphone. Volume down button of the earphone is fine but volume up button starts the google assistant. Also i have moto g4 plus where there is no problem with the headset and i felt headset sound is way much better in moto g4 plus. Is this a software issue or device issue??

Options

15 Posts

10-31-2018

India

60 Signins

853 Page Views

• Views: 853
  • Message 14 of 17

2018-12-10, 15:24 PM

I am facing issues with my newly purchased Motorola One Power when using earphones on 3.5mm Jack. When ever I press volume up button on the earphone, Google Assistant launches thereby interupting audio playback. Howerver volume low button and mic button to pause playback or pick up calls work like a charm. I am using JBL T100 earphone.

Options

20127 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2604 Signins

65398 Page Views

• Views: 65398
  • Message 15 of 17

2018-12-10, 15:37 PM

wrote:

I am facing issues with my newly purchased Motorola One Power when using earphones on 3.5mm Jack. When ever I press volume up button on the earphone, Google Assistant launches thereby interupting audio playback. Howerver volume low button and mic button to pause playback or pick up calls work like a charm. I am using JBL T100 earphone.

Hi.

Android does not natively support in-line buttons on the headset. If they do work, it's basically unintended. We will pass on this feedback; other owners have requested this support but it's never been prioritized.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

17 Posts

10-23-2018

India

37 Signins

449 Page Views

• Views: 449
  • Message 16 of 17

Android pie update issue

2018-12-11, 7:25 AM

There is one major issue after installing Android pie on Motorola one power. After plug in earphones mine Google assistant starts automatically and mine contact number automatically deleted every day. What should I do

Should I unindunin Android update.

Please help mi

Options

1 Posts

12-12-2018

India

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 17 of 17

2018-12-12, 17:36 PM

Hi, 

I am also getting issue with 3.5 mm jack, i purchaser moto one power for karaoke recording. this phone is chopping lower scale voice and motorola customer care are saying they are not responsible if you are using any 3rd party recording app.I have used arouns 3 different apps, 5 headphones of different brand and getting same issue. its not recording my lower scale voice. those who have this phone, can reproduce this issue. I am sharing test steps below, it would be really helpful for me :-

1. install any recording apps

2. use earphones/ headphones (should have mic) and record your voice in low

3. now hear your voice & observe  if your voice  is missing voice. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms