304 Signins

18894 Page Views

• Views: 18894
  • Message 31 of 36

Re: Issues after android 10 update

2020-01-07, 16:24 PM

wrote:

Hi Agent Suman 

Any update to the frequent restart issue. 

I am heavily suffering due to this. 

Thanks 

Hi Dhanya671,

We tried duplicating the issue you are facing, however, couldn't. Request you to take a Bug Report right after the random shut down and share it with me. Also, kindly update your profile with the device IMEI number. Once received the report, I will immediately report it to the concerned team. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

8 Posts

12-24-2019

IN

15 Signins

123 Page Views

• Views: 123
  • Message 32 of 36

2020-01-07, 16:47 PM

Hi Agent Suman 

If you read through this thread, I have been posting messages about my problem consistently since last two weeks or more. 

It is now , that you are asking that you are not able to reproduce the issue ...

Please read through the internet, so many users have reported the frequent restart issue. 

I will try and get you the bug report asap but the random restart is not in my control. 

Where do you need my IMEI number 

Options

8 Posts

12-24-2019

IN

15 Signins

123 Page Views

• Message 33 of 36

2020-01-07, 16:54 PM

Added my IMEI number in my profile as avatar picture as I could not find any other place to put it. 

Options

2 Posts

05-23-2019

IN

5 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 34 of 36

2020-01-18, 1:45 AM

I updated my phone to Android 10. Now the gcam I had in my phone stopped working. Now I'm left with good for nothing camera that you guys provided. I also tried to install other version of gcam but couldn't find a stable one. so please give update to this useless camera or provide us with a Better one like all other moto one devices.

Options

8 Posts

12-24-2019

IN

15 Signins

123 Page Views

• Message 35 of 36

2020-01-21, 12:04 PM

Hi Agent Suman 

Over past 2 weeks I have been continuously working with your product team and have shared with them numerous bug reports. 

While I appreciate the work Tony and his team may be doing in the background, I still continue to suffer badly. 

Could you please check once and for all and let me know how much you want me to wait, till I dump Motorola permanently.

I received a security update patch today afternoon and installed it but the restart is constant.. .

Also I have now started facing other issue of the app selection context being constantly on one app and not leaving that app even when you double tap or single tap. 

Truly , I have lost words to describe the crazy situation I am in...

Options

1834 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

304 Signins

18894 Page Views

• Views: 18894
  • Message 36 of 36

2020-01-23, 5:47 AM

wrote:

Hi Agent Suman 

Over past 2 weeks I have been continuously working with your product team and have shared with them numerous bug reports. 

While I appreciate the work Tony and his team may be doing in the background, I still continue to suffer badly. 

Could you please check once and for all and let me know how much you want me to wait, till I dump Motorola permanently.

I received a security update patch today afternoon and installed it but the restart is constant.. .

Also I have now started facing other issue of the app selection context being constantly on one app and not leaving that app even when you double tap or single tap. 

Truly , I have lost words to describe the crazy situation I am in...

Hi Dhanya671,

I understand your concern and the inconvenienced caused. I would like to inform you that our team is working on it and we apologise for the delay. I will report you ASAP once I get an update from the team.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete