Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one / motorola one power
All Forum Topics
Options

19 Posts

11-12-2018

India

16 Signins

456 Page Views

• Views: 456
  • Message 1 of 4

Keyboard Issue &. System UI

2019-10-17, 6:34 AM

I have visited the service center yesterday i had a issue with the speaker which is having distortion issue. They reset my phone now nothing is working properly. Nova Launcher is not working google keyboard is not working. Sometime Systems UI is not responding its slow now idk what they have done i tried to reset 3 times didn't worked out. 3rd party keyboard working fine. 

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

India

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Keyboard Issue &. System UI

2019-10-17, 9:09 AM

wrote:

I have visited the service center yesterday i had a issue with the speaker which is having distortion issue. They reset my phone now nothing is working properly. Nova Launcher is not working google keyboard is not working. Sometime Systems UI is not responding its slow now idk what they have done i tried to reset 3 times didn't worked out. 3rd party keyboard working fine. 

Hi acidkidrock,

Sorry to hear about that, we would like to help. May I know if the service center team performed Factory Reset with out restoring any apps?

1. Did you install the Nova launcher post the update?
  2. When you say Nova launcher is not working--what do you mean, are you not able to open the app? Does it crash? Do you notice any error? Can we have a screen shot of the same?
  3. When you say system UI is not responding, do you notice an error? If yes, can you help us with the screen shot?
  4. Finally, were you able to perform the Factory Reset? 

Best regards,

Sangam swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

19 Posts

11-12-2018

India

16 Signins

456 Page Views

• Views: 456
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-10-17, 14:23 PM

This issue is fixed i visited to Indranagar Bangalore, India Service center again for speaker replacement today. Now my SD is not getting detected it's was working fine before i  gave the handset to your people.

Please help me out your people are creating new issue everyday.

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-10-29, 9:19 AM

wrote:

This issue is fixed i visited to Indranagar Bangalore, India Service center again for speaker replacement today. Now my SD is not getting detected it's was working fine before i  gave the handset to your people.

Please help me out your people are creating new issue everyday.

Hi acidkidrock,

Has your issue been resolved? Let us know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms