Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 449
Message 1 of 3

Let's get disappointed and upset

Hola fellow Moto users,it's that time of the month when Moto is getting ready to disappoint us with security updates😂😂🤣. I'm here to predict the future...in few days we will get security update.. users who are expecting to get some camera improvements or new gestures or new features are in for a great disappointment 😄😅. They won't release any camera improvements or any cool Moto actions. Why? you may ask? Because these askholes have released Moto one and moto vision in India with those cool camera features oh and they both are part of Android one . The morons who are saying they can't add any improvements or features for camera because mop is part of Android one should stfu. For real just stfu and mop is not that new device and more so they don't need new users for it either they will slowly phase it out and spend time on new devices. I love this phone no doubt about it but lack of features made this a secondary device for me . thumbs down for you Moto 👎👎👎 and the site admins open your 👉👌👀there are new threads with no response. Are you guys not getting paid enough to respond? or you guys just don't care about consumers if latter's the case yous should move to some other process from customer service.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.✌️✌️

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Ninad02
Fanfold Paper
Views: 288
Message 2 of 3

Re: Let's get disappointed and upset

Very well said.

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 264
Message 3 of 3

Re: Let's get disappointed and upset

We have the jun update now and here is what it contains .... My prediction was correct 😁😁😁😁😜😜😂🤣

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Top Kudoed Authors