05-29-2019

IN

4 Signins

78 Page Views

• Views: 78
  • Message 1 of 9

Low Call Volume Issue

2019-05-29, 18:06 PM

For past few months, call volume in my mobile is too low. It is very very tough to live with this issue. Practically, I feel lot of frustrations at times when am in important calls. I am not sure what is the reason for this issue. But, before this issue started I had my touch panel replaced from Motorola service centre, T.Nagar in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. 

Please assist me with a solution. Apart from this issue, I simple love this raw machine! 

Options

17953 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2251 Signins

54117 Page Views

• Views: 54117
  • Message 2 of 9

Re: Low Call Volume Issue

2019-05-30, 20:24 PM

wrote:

For past few months, call volume in my mobile is too low. It is very very tough to live with this issue. Practically, I feel lot of frustrations at times when am in important calls. I am not sure what is the reason for this issue. But, before this issue started I had my touch panel replaced from Motorola service centre, T.Nagar in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. 

Please assist me with a solution. Apart from this issue, I simple love this raw machine! 

Hi.

Sorry to hear it. Couple of questions.

• Is it the same on the earpiece as on speakerphone or using a wired or Bluetooth headset?
  • How about listening to media, like music, etc.?
  • Can you go to the App Drawer > Moto Help > Hardware test > Receiver and see how that works?

Sometimes people just don't get the earpiece centered correctly, but it sounds like this isn't the case for you. I do worry that the speaker is damaged. 

Let me know about the above questions. Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

3 Posts

12-05-2019

IN

5 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 3 of 9

2019-12-05, 12:47 PM

I have exactly the same problem both with One Vision and One Action. Please help resolve it

Options

1557 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

276 Signins

16929 Page Views

• Views: 16929
  • Message 4 of 9

2019-12-06, 7:33 AM

wrote:

I have exactly the same problem both with One Vision and One Action. Please help resolve it

Hi EdBighands,

Sorry to know about this. Have you tried the steps which are mentioned in the above post? Did you take the hardware test? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

12-05-2019

IN

5 Signins

27 Page Views

• Message 5 of 9

2019-12-06, 12:21 PM

Hi Suman,

I have chceked with headphones and there is absolutely no problem. It is only with the earpiece.

I tested by placing the earpiece in multiple positions, no help.

I tested in various network conditions, still the same.

But it wasn't so earlier. It started after a new Sept-October update I guess.

Will take the hardware test and update.

Thanks,

Ed

Options

3 Posts

12-05-2019

IN

5 Signins

27 Page Views

• Message 6 of 9

2019-12-09, 9:30 AM

Hi ,

Have tried the Device Help and it says OK. But that is not so. Every now and then, even with higest call volume on the receiver piece, i an umable to hear what the other person is saying. And yes, it happens on a regular basis with multiple callers. Please look into this.

Options

1557 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

276 Signins

16929 Page Views

• Views: 16929
  • Message 7 of 9

2019-12-17, 6:47 AM

wrote:

Hi ,

Have tried the Device Help and it says OK. But that is not so. Every now and then, even with higest call volume on the receiver piece, i an umable to hear what the other person is saying. And yes, it happens on a regular basis with multiple callers. Please look into this.

Hi EdBighands,

Thanks for trying. Kindly confirm, when you say you are unable to hear the other person, is the volume too low or you are not able to hear them at all? Have you checked with other Network providers or SIM cards? Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

04-09-2019

IN

15 Signins

51 Page Views

• Views: 51
  • Message 8 of 9

Re:Low Call Volume Issue

2020-05-30, 7:09 AM
no the volume is too low and I have checked with different network providers and it's still the same please check if the problem is of software update for any hardware and kindly reply quickly.
Options

17953 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2251 Signins

54117 Page Views

• Views: 54117
  • Message 9 of 9

Re:Low Call Volume Issue

2020-06-01, 18:13 PM

@ SohonRay wrote:

no the volume is too low and I have checked with different network providers and it's still the same please check if the problem is of software update for any hardware and kindly reply quickly.

Hi.

Sorry to hear it. Couple of questions.

• Is it the same on the earpiece as on speakerphone or using a wired or Bluetooth headset?
  • How about listening to media, like music, etc.?
  • Can you go to the App Drawer > Moto Help > Hardware test > Receiver and see if it passes?
  • Sometimes people just don't get the earpiece centered correctly. Can you try moving the handset around a bit to see if the speaker simply isn't positioned over your ear? (This happens to me frequently.) 

Let me know about the above questions. Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save