IN

11 Signins

123 Page Views

• Views: 123
  • Message 1 of 8

Low volume thru 3.5mm port on Motorola One Power handset

2019-12-20, 6:13 AM

Hi,

The audio volume from the 3.5mm port on my Motorola One Power handset seems very low, while it's quite good thru built-in speakers or bluetooth headset/earphones. Reported this to their CC but was told that this isn't a known issue, but if enough users of this handset report this issue, their technical team will work on it. I have been managing with my bluetooth earphones or built-in speakers for quite sometime. Would urge others who face this issue on their Motorola One Power handset to report it to the CC, so that they fix it asap. Thanks.

P.S.: I recently got the Android 10 update on this handset and the issue persists. So, it's something the Motorola team needs to fix thru their monthly updates in future.

Ramesh

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Views: 16814
  • Message 2 of 8

Re: Low volume thru 3.5mm port on Motorola One Power handset

2019-12-20, 7:18 AM

wrote:

Hi,

The audio volume from the 3.5mm port on my Motorola One Power handset seems very low, while it's quite good thru built-in speakers or bluetooth headset/earphones. Reported this to their CC but was told that this isn't a known issue, but if enough users of this handset report this issue, their technical team will work on it. I have been managing with my bluetooth earphones or built-in speakers for quite sometime. Would urge others who face this issue on their Motorola One Power handset to report it to the CC, so that they fix it asap. Thanks.

P.S.: I recently got the Android 10 update on this handset and the issue persists. So, it's something the Motorola team needs to fix thru their monthly updates in future.

Ramesh

Hi iramesh,

Thanks for reporting this! I would like to know if you have checked with differently wired earphones and if it's all the same. When did this start? Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

10 Posts

06-26-2019

IN

11 Signins

123 Page Views

• Message 3 of 8

2019-12-22, 2:23 AM

Hi Suman,

Yes, I have checked with the same earphones on my other phone, and used my other earphones with my Motorola One Power handset. Seems some issue with the Motorola One Power handset's 3.5mm audio port/output, as the same earphones work fine with my other phone. Had reported it to Motorola CC over phone too, just so it gets on record and concerned technical team can work on it. Am sure it would be a issue with others who use this handset too, but not everyone reports it, hence my earlier post here.

Regards,

Ramesh

Options

53 Posts

05-02-2017

IN

124 Signins

745 Page Views

• Views: 745
  • Message 4 of 8

2019-12-23, 3:56 AM

Yes it became very low in my handset too. i did factory reset and tried with different headsets also. No improvement at all. Please fix this ASAP. Thanks a lot.

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Views: 16814
  • Message 5 of 8

2019-12-23, 4:47 AM

wrote:

Hi Suman,

Yes, I have checked with the same earphones on my other phone, and used my other earphones with my Motorola One Power handset. Seems some issue with the Motorola One Power handset's 3.5mm audio port/output, as the same earphones work fine with my other phone. Had reported it to Motorola CC over phone too, just so it gets on record and concerned technical team can work on it. Am sure it would be a issue with others who use this handset too, but not everyone reports it, hence my earlier post here.

Regards,

Ramesh

Hi iramesh & ArpanRay,

Thanks for reporting this, allow me some time to check with the concerned team and get back to you.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

10 Posts

06-26-2019

IN

11 Signins

123 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2019-12-23, 10:20 AM

@ArpanRay

Yes, this low-volume thru the 3.5mm jack on Motorola One Power seems an issue with this particular model, as a friend of mine too has been facing the problem. While we manage to overcome it by wearing a wired / wireless earphone, it's not always convenient to wear one, esp. while commuting. Hence, I posted the issue, as their CC said if more people report this issue, then their technical team will look into it. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon !

Regards

Ramesh

Options

53 Posts

05-02-2017

IN

124 Signins

745 Page Views

• Views: 745
  • Message 7 of 8

2019-12-23, 10:58 AM

even in earphone am getting low volume. The max volume is not as much strong as it was priviously. Hope they will resolve these issues.

Options

10 Posts

06-26-2019

IN

11 Signins

123 Page Views

• Message 8 of 8

2019-12-23, 11:10 AM

@ArpanRay, that's what I have posted too originally. Only thru 3.5mm port audio volume level is very low. When I use the built-in speakers or a bluetooth headset/earphones, volume level is fine. As you stated, the same earphones when used with another phone works fine with right volume levels. Hence, seems some issue with 3.5mm port/audio output from Motorola One Power handset only.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save