US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 4

MOP bugs after Android 10 update

2020-02-15, 14:52 PM

Hi all,
Its been a couple of months since I update my MOP to Android 10. After updating to Android 10 I found some minior bugs. Here is the lift of all as of now I noticed.
1. Youtube crashes frequently especially while playing Youtube Mix (after 4/5 songs)
2. Changing of a home screen icon. Say I have WhatsApp on my home screen, after using WhatsApp for while I minimized the WhatsApp and open Youtube and using it for a while and when minimizing that app, WhatsApp icon in home screen changes to Youtube for a couple of seconds and return to WhatsApp icon.
3. Full screen mode issue. Whenever I minimize the App from full screen mode say, video player, Homescreen stays in landscape mode for while then changes to portrait mode. This is kinda annoying.

4. Deleting photos-Whenever I delete a photos through Photos App it takes two to three deletes to remove the photo (Photo comes back after I delete)

That's all I remember. If anything I'll add it later

Options

1483 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

270 Signins

16454 Page Views

• Views: 16454
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: MOP bugs after Android 10 update

2020-02-17, 4:03 AM

wrote:

Hi all,
Its been a couple of months since I update my MOP to Android 10. After updating to Android 10 I found some minior bugs. Here is the lift of all as of now I noticed.
1. Youtube crashes frequently especially while playing Youtube Mix (after 4/5 songs)
2. Changing of a home screen icon. Say I have WhatsApp on my home screen, after using WhatsApp for while I minimized the WhatsApp and open Youtube and using it for a while and when minimizing that app, WhatsApp icon in home screen changes to Youtube for a couple of seconds and return to WhatsApp icon.
3. Full screen mode issue. Whenever I minimize the App from full screen mode say, video player, Homescreen stays in landscape mode for while then changes to portrait mode. This is kinda annoying.

4. Deleting photos-Whenever I delete a photos through Photos App it takes two to three deletes to remove the photo (Photo comes back after I delete)

That's all I remember. If anything I'll add it later

Hi Subash_Baskaran,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! Please perform a Clear Cache in your device-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select the apps > Clear Cache > restart the device. Let me know how it goes.

For the Full-screen mode concern, may I know in which application this is happening?

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

0 Posts

01-23-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-02-17, 4:28 AM

Thanks for your feedback Youtube Crash fixed for now (I think) now I can hear more than 10 songs hope that youtube crash won't bother me again.

For Fullscreen mode concern, It happens to pretty much all the full-screen mode from MX player to Youtube to Clash of Clans to PUBG.

For the Homescreen icon issue which app cache I need to clear. Is that Moto App Launcher?

Options

1483 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

270 Signins

16454 Page Views

• Views: 16454
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-02-17, 4:43 AM

wrote:

Thanks for your feedback Youtube Crash fixed for now (I think) now I can hear more than 10 songs hope that youtube crash won't bother me again.

For Fullscreen mode concern, It happens to pretty much all the full-screen mode from MX player to Youtube to Clash of Clans to PUBG.

For the Homescreen icon issue which app cache I need to clear. Is that Moto App Launcher?

Hi Subash_Baskaran,

Thanks for the confirmation! Let me update our concerned team regarding the Fullscreen mode concern and see we are can duplicate it to know if it's the device or the application.

As for the Homescreen icon issue, I would suggest you perform Clear Cache for all the applications in Apps & notifications. If will clear all the cache and junk files. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save