IT

1 Signins

39 Page Views

• Views: 39
  • Message 1 of 2

Metallic voice during calls over Bluetooth

2019-09-17, 9:41 AM

Hi everyone,
I own a Motorola One... since when I bought it sometimes happends that during the phone calls using bluetooth (in the car or with headphones) the voices that I hear are metallic and the audio quality is really bad.

If I use bluetooth to listen music or whatching videos, the audio quality is always good.

This issue happends only during phone calls and is very anoing because many times I have to switch off the bluetooth and make the call only with the phone.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Anybody knows how to fixit?

Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

384 Signins

26895 Page Views

• Views: 26895
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Metallic voice during calls over Bluetooth

2019-09-18, 6:40 AM

wrote:

Hi everyone,
I own a Motorola One... since when I bought it sometimes happends that during the phone calls using bluetooth (in the car or with headphones) the voices that I hear are metallic and the audio quality is really bad.

If I use bluetooth to listen music or whatching videos, the audio quality is always good.

This issue happends only during phone calls and is very anoing because many times I have to switch off the bluetooth and make the call only with the phone.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Anybody knows how to fixit?

Hi Piccio85,

Thanks for letting us know! Could you check your device in Safe Mode and try Bluetooth calls or check with headphones? Here is the link for Safe Mode. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete