Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuhaaS
Blue Screen Again
Views: 343
Message 21 of 36

Re: Mic issues while shooting a video

The Mic was terrible while recording videos, the audio is distorting. https://photos.app.goo.gl/RMUouEcpnx1aeVFh9 This was shot in crowd at sunburn, just hear how the music is distorted as the bass drops. No screen guard was applied or back case was applied during the time of shot. Moto is degrading its devices by using cheap quality hardware which is not upto its stardards what the users expects. And i was really disappointed by the audio. There is one thing i've found out that the audio recording is bad while using the stock android camera app, while recording the videos in snapchat gives somewhat an average quality audio. FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP or i'm going to change the device for good sake. "NOT UPTO STANDARDS MOTO!!!"

Highlighted
abhi2106
Paper Tape
Views: 321
Message 22 of 36

Hi

I am facing the same problem. Just bought the phone a week back and I was trying to record some of my music videos in a closed room with no surrounding sound with just me singing with guitar. After the recording I played the video and alas! It sounded so horrible and distorted. I went to motorola service centre yesterday, the technician there understood my problem and updated the software but still the problem is not resolved. He said he can't help anymore.

However, the audio is coming out to be great if i am recording it with B612 camera app. It means that its not a hardware issue, its just a software glitch which can be solved by an update.

Please Motorola do it fast! I trust you so much, please help me maintain that trust.

Regards

Abhishek

Hirus
Punch Card
Views: 316
Message 23 of 36

Hello Matt,

I believe you are now convinced that the issue is grnugenand the reason provided eariearis irrelevant.

Can this be resolved on prootipr, please?

Thanks

Hari_Prasad7
What's DOS?
Views: 222
Message 24 of 36

Hello, 

Good news to us all. I had the same mic issues while video recording but now Moto has rolled the February update and i am extremely happy to see moto resolving the issue. 

Guys update to the latest February security update with the build number PPT29.74-41.

Kindly see the screenshot.Capturef.JPG

Hirus
Punch Card
Views: 220
Message 25 of 36

Wow, that's a great news to hear about. Has the update actually resolved the problem? Did you try it?

Hari_Prasad7
What's DOS?
Views: 218
Message 26 of 36

Yes I have tried it a couple of times.

And the problem seems to no longer exist. It was always the problem in the software. SO the software update has fixed the issue.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 194
Message 27 of 36

@Hari_Prasad7 wrote:

And the problem seems to no longer exist. It was always the problem in the software. SO the software update has fixed the issue.

Thanks for confirming the fix.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
StarlordHarsh
SCSI Port
Views: 190
Message 28 of 36

@Hari_Prasad7 wrote:

Can you tell me what was the type of situation where you tested it ?
like heave bass or treble, loud voice etc.

StarlordHarsh
SCSI Port
Views: 189
Message 29 of 36

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@Hari_Prasad7 wrote:

Thanks for confirming the fix.

- Matt

Thanks to the developer team for adding face unlock, please convey the message to identify face when moto display gets triggered just like in Moto G7 series.

Hirus
Punch Card
Views: 184
Message 30 of 36

Hi Harsh,

Sorry, irrelevant question to the subject but imI not getting face unlock option in security settings. How do o enable it?

Top Kudoed Authors