07-09-2015

IN

47 Signins

596 Page Views

• Views: 596
  • Message 1 of 4

Missing feature. #MotoOnePower

2018-11-01, 7:02 AM

Fingerprint Swipe Gesture is missing from the device. This feature usually comes with every AndoridOne devices but sadly not with #MotoOnePower. In Android Settings>, System>, Gestures>, only Jump to Camera (Double press the power button) gesture is present. :( Please bring "Swipe for notification" feature.

And one suggestion I would like to make, With my older moto device when I triggered "Double twist to turn on the camera" action. it gives me a haptic feedback and if I again twist then it will trigger the front camera and once again it provides another haptic feedback which I notice is missing with Moto One Power, What Moto One Power does is, it only provides one haptic feedback with "Double twist to turn on the camera" action when you do the second time for the front camera its not vibrate at all. It's tiny but definitely helpful. Please consider.

Options

18195 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2281 Signins

55667 Page Views

• Views: 55667
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Missing feature. #MotoOnePower

2018-11-01, 17:37 PM

wrote:

Fingerprint Swipe Gesture is missing from the device. This feature usually comes with every AndoridOne devices but sadly not with #MotoOnePower. In Android Settings>, System>, Gestures>, only Jump to Camera (Double press the power button) gesture is present. :( Please bring "Swipe for notification" feature.

And one suggestion I would like to make, With my older moto device when I triggered "Double twist to turn on the camera" action. it gives me a haptic feedback and if I again twist then it will trigger the front camera and once again it provides another haptic feedback which I notice is missing with Moto One Power, What Moto One Power does is, it only provides one haptic feedback with "Double twist to turn on the camera" action when you do the second time for the front camera its not vibrate at all. It's tiny but definitely helpful. Please consider.

We can test this haptic issue. One the motorola one it works; I'll have someone test with the power.

We've created a thread for feature suggestions -- if you want to be counted, please post there.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-motorola-one-power/Your-Motorola-One-Power-Feature-Suggestions/td-p/4217761

Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

18195 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2281 Signins

55667 Page Views

• Views: 55667
  • Message 3 of 4

2018-11-01, 17:37 PM

wrote:

We can test this haptic issue. One the motorola one it works; I'll have someone test with the power.

We've created a thread for feature suggestions -- if you want to be counted, please post there.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-motorola-one-power/Your-Motorola-One-Power-Feature-Suggestions/td-p/4217761

Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

52 Posts

07-09-2015

IN

47 Signins

596 Page Views

• Views: 596
  • Message 4 of 4

2018-11-18, 13:51 PM

What about Fingerprint Swipe Gesture?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete