Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rakesh_Pareek
Fanfold Paper
Views: 486
Message 1 of 7

Mobile data ON/OFF issue in Moto One Power

Hi Sir,

I am facing issue with my mobile data ON & OFF function. When I turn off mobile data and after some time when I turn it ON, then actually it doesn't ON the mobile data until & unless I switch on flight mode and then switch it off.

Phone's software is showing up to date and I have also updated my phone's detail Phone type/phon carrier/serial No.

Kindly suggest asap, it's irritating.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 452
Message 2 of 7

Re: Mobile data ON/OFF issue in Moto One Power

Hello Rakesh_Pareek,

Thanks for posting, sorry to learn about that. Let me try to help you. Just to narrow down—may I know from when are you facing this? Have you installed any recent application on your device that might be interrupting?

Can we quickly test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up " Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Reboot your device to get back to the 'Normal Mode'. Let us know if this helps?

If not, remove the SIM card from your device > Force reboot your device > Install the SIM card (If you have two SIM—use one at a time) observe and let us know how it goes?

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 439
Message 3 of 7

@Rakesh_Pareek wrote:

Hi Sir,

I am facing issue with my mobile data ON & OFF function. When I turn off mobile data and after some time when I turn it ON, then actually it doesn't ON the mobile data until & unless I switch on flight mode and then switch it off.

Phone's software is showing up to date and I have also updated my phone's detail Phone type/phon carrier/serial No.

Kindly suggest asap, it's irritating.

Try resetting the Network settings,

• .Touch Apps.
  • 2.Touch Settings.
  • 3.Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
  • 4.Touch Network settings reset.
  • 5.Touch RESET SETTINGS.
  • 6.Touch RESET SETTINGS.
Rakesh_Pareek
Fanfold Paper
Views: 405
Message 4 of 7

Hi Sir,

I have tested in Safe Mode, in Safe mode the Mobile data On/Off function is working properly.

Kindly suggest what to do next.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 388
Message 5 of 7

@Rakesh_Pareek wrote:

Hi Sir,

I have tested in Safe Mode, in Safe mode the Mobile data On/Off function is working properly.

Kindly suggest what to do next.

Hi.

Since it works properly in Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps, the problem is due to some app interfering. Maybe there is some obvious culprit, but if not you will have to remove apps one at a time to see which is causing the issue.

- Matt 

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Rakesh_Pareek
Fanfold Paper
Views: 373
Message 6 of 7

Ok.. Thanks for your responce.

Rakesh_Pareek
Fanfold Paper
Views: 348
Message 7 of 7

Thanks a lot Porphyrius.