Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nikhil_Parmar
What's DOS?
Views: 137
Message 1 of 3

Moto 1 Power: No Vibrate/Silent/Wifi/Alarm icon on the right side of the top notch.

Hello,

I have a moto one power. My problem is when I turn my phone to Vibrate only or Silent, there is no icon indicating that in the top notification bar. Just a small dot, then LTE Network and battery. But when I swipe down, I see all the icons of my Alarm, Vibrate/Silent,Wifi etc hidden there. I have missed a lot of calls as it not showing the Phone silent status. How do i bring the icons on the notification bar.

Please check the image. Kindly help.

Thank you

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 65
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto 1 Power: No Vibrate/Silent/Wifi/Alarm icon on the right side of the top notch.

@Nikhil_Parmar wrote:

Hello,

I have a moto one power. My problem is when I turn my phone to Vibrate only or Silent, there is no icon indicating that in the top notification bar. Just a small dot, then LTE Network and battery. But when I swipe down, I see all the icons of my Alarm, Vibrate/Silent,Wifi etc hidden there. I have missed a lot of calls as it not showing the Phone silent status. How do i bring the icons on the notification bar.

Please check the image. Kindly help.

Thank you

Hi Nikhil_Parmar,

Thank you for reporting, please be advised that the 'Dot' at the top indicates that you have more notification or notification icons at the top and due to not enough space it shows as Dot. Like you said--once you pull down, you should be able to see all the active notification thats enabled or received. Please be informed that this is working as expected.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Nikhil_Parmar
What's DOS?
Views: 25
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto 1 Power: No Vibrate/Silent/Wifi/Alarm icon on the right side of the top notch.

Initially i used to see the Wifi icon on top, now all of sudden it has gone down in the drop menu !! Theres much space in the notch, still it shows in the drop menu.

Top Kudoed Authors