Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelbiram
Paper Tape
Views: 534
Message 1 of 6

Moto Display

Don"t know if anyone else as this issue, but the moto display on my motorola one does not always work? By this i mean when i pick it up most times it works, but now and again its either slow to wake up, or just does not work. Everything else on phone is fine. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 447
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto Display

@michaelbiram wrote:

Don"t know if anyone else as this issue, but the moto display on my motorola one does not always work? By this i mean when i pick it up most times it works, but now and again its either slow to wake up, or just does not work. Everything else on phone is fine. 

Hi michaelbiram,

Thanks for posting, 

Can you test in Safe Mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. Here is the link .

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Abhikarma
Core Memory
Views: 347
Message 3 of 6

After the feb security patch, i have found a new issue.it is when any notification come,the moto display shows the notification,i simply tap and drag that notification circle to dismiss it,but after doing that,an empty circle comes at that position again for 4 to 5 seconds and then it disappears.and this thing happens every time to me.any solution.

Abhikarma
Core Memory
Views: 272
Message 4 of 6

Can i expect any reply from your side? @Agent_kaka

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 204
Message 5 of 6

@Abhikarma wrote:

Can i expect any reply from your side? @Agent_kaka

Sorry for the delay. Can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Abhikarma
Core Memory
Views: 194
Message 6 of 6

I tested in safe mode.I found no issue like this there.what to do next? I don't know,which app is doing that thing.

Top Kudoed Authors