12-04-2019

US

1 Signins

108 Page Views

• Views: 108
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto One Network Capability

2019-12-04, 18:34 PM

Hi all - apologies if this has been asked before. But I cannot seem to get answers by calling either Motorola, chatting Motorola, calling Sprint or chatting Sprint. 

Does anyone know if the Moto One will work on the Sprint network? Their only method of verification is the IMEI and I haven't purchased the phone so obviously I don't have one. 

If this is a seriously ignorant question..

.please go easy on me!!!! I want to get away from the highly expensive competition that for some reason had me under their spell for the last....4 or 5 versions.

Thanks in advance.

JM

Options

17962 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2252 Signins

54157 Page Views

• Views: 54157
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto One Network Capability

2019-12-09, 13:57 PM

wrote:

Hi all - apologies if this has been asked before. But I cannot seem to get answers by calling either Motorola, chatting Motorola, calling Sprint or chatting Sprint. 

Does anyone know if the Moto One will work on the Sprint network? Their only method of verification is the IMEI and I haven't purchased the phone so obviously I don't have one. 

If this is a seriously ignorant question..

.please go easy on me!!!! I want to get away from the highly expensive competition that for some reason had me under their spell for the last....4 or 5 versions.

Thanks in advance.

JM

Hi.

The motorola one is a GSM phone, which means it will work on carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. It may not work fully on a CDMA carrier like Sprint. 

Not a dumb question. It's not commonly known that Verizon and Sprint use a different type of network technology (CDMA) than T-Mobile and AT&T and virtually the rest of the world (GSM). Both VZW and Sprint are moving to GSM in the coming few years.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save