10-25-2020

BD

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto One Power Switch Off Automatically

2020-10-25, 16:22 PM

My Moto One Power switched off Automatically for the last 3 days. While connected to the charger, everything normal but when disconnected, it automatically turned off. I hard reset the phone but nothing changed. Please support. 

Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

384 Signins

26895 Page Views

• Views: 26895
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto One Power Switch Off Automatically

2020-10-27, 10:59 AM

@ Touqee wrote:

My Moto One Power switched off Automatically for the last 3 days. While connected to the charger, everything normal but when disconnected, it automatically turned off. I hard reset the phone but nothing changed. Please support. 

Hi,

Sorry to know about your concern. Please help me understand this-- "While connected to the charger, everything normal but when disconnected, it automatically turned off. "

Once it turns off automatically, are you not able to switch it on until you charge the device? Please confirm.

Also, once you turn it on, please test your device in Safe Mode and observe it for some time.

Let me know if the issue persists in Safe Mode.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete